Fielding Problem Please Help

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi. I would ask for help to every one especially to tutsi and boss.
I am having fielding problem. Fielder simply misfield almost 95% balls. Especially when the batsmans are runing and are in the middle of the pitch. I also have missing texture problem. Is it anything to do with missing texture problem. Please help. :help

zainawan89 said:
hi. I would ask for help to every one especially to tutsi and boss.
I am having fielding problem. Fielder simply misfield almost 95% balls. Especially when the batsmans are runing and are in the middle of the pitch. I also have missing texture problem. Is it anything to do with missing texture problem. Please help. :help

No it has nothing to do with the missing texture problem,the fielding problem is a major EA bug and cannot be completly solved by AI patching.

This is a problem with your graphics card, I'm pretty sure. It did the same with my old gforce card. Is the game jerky?

If so that's why the fielders miss the ball (sounds silly I know - but it's true). That would also be the reason for the texture missing (another problem I had with the old card).

Upgrade your graphics card or try getting some better drivers for it at least, I'm sure your problem will go away.

misfields only occur if u have a low grafix card and a smal RAM , it used to happen to me also but when i upgraded them and now i have zero misfield ,and also i dont face any problems with dark face created players as they are now perfect but they were not before

avk2love said:
misfields only occur if u have a low grafix card and a smal RAM , it used to happen to me also but when i upgraded them and now i have zero misfield ,and also i dont face any problems with dark face created players as they are now perfect but they were not before
Yeah i have that problem of dark faces in the game.
I think i should change my graphic card and increase my ram.
Thanks to everybody for there help.

on the subject of fielding, is there not an AI patch that only reduces misfields, and that doesnt make the game harder? If not could sumone create 1?

Users who are viewing this thread