FOOTBALL Fifa 12 - console and PC!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, news is beginning to trickle our way, so it's time for a Fifa 12 thread. This article was sent to me via PM:

Dutch to English translation
Finally it's May 20, the day the first FIFA 12 information to the outside world. The blog has fifa lot of effort to not open our mouth earlier. But a word is a word we had EA late April promised not to reveal. What was the end of April? A half hour meeting with the producers gameplay via a video webcast. They were proud to talk about the gameplay innovations, but the coach mode and online modes (manager mode) was ignored in all languages​​. Fortunately there are enough elements in the gameplay department to talk about. And to start off with a bomblet: everything discussed here, is also integrated in the PC version of FIFA 12!...FIFA 12 gameplay this year concerns based on four main pillars: Tactical Defending, Pro Player Intelligence Precisson Dribbling and the new Impact Engine. All unique in their concept, but very fitting together. Together they also the new heart of FIFA 12 and you will also notice that this year the focus more on defense and tactical skill lies. And let the network points where the community cried hard to improve.
Tactical Defending

Within the new art of defense, Tactical Defending is the biggest factor. Where in previous FIFA's defense was no longer as the 'pressure' button to use is more a question of defending at the right time, the right tackle to perform. Or better yet, no tackle to perform and some waiting. Something hardly possible in FIFA 11 in FIFA 12 it is possible. The new 'contain' option in FIFA 12 because you can choose your defender few meters away from the man in possession

to keep him back to the sidelines or to enforce. So you reduce its space and can easily perform a well-timed tackle. Timing is everything in the new system. Previously decided the AI ​​player when you performed a standing tackle, now you decide when you go for the tackle. You are therefore more in control and ensures that such Online Team Play is really nice as a defender to get started.

The makers of the shortcomings of FIFA 11 themselves clearly recognized: "attack, attack, attack, press, press, press" call it. FIFA 12 would all be past. The whole lot of tension for the screen. Zero-zero's are no longer frustrating, but just really fun. Where once you own is usually a mistake trying to force the opponent, you can use the 'contain' button now just wait for the opponent himself in the wrong: a bad pass or a bad check. The advantage is that

you do not have created holes in your defense and you immediately (high field) of rear could break. Players are more aware of their position on the pitch, FIFA is simply a lot more tactical. By the 'contain' button lowers the pace of the game in general considerably. Not only because of containerization button, but also more control at lower speeds. Something is achieved through the second major gameplay feature: Precision Dribbling.

Dribbling Dribbling-Precision-Precision

Personally I welcome this new feature the most. Because now you can spot the ball, but still move with the ball, dribble if it's true. In FIFA 11 you could see the ball even though "shields", but rather than blocking the ball was not there. You had no control

on the ball. Now that is possible, however. Enabling smaller, lighter players now can protect the ball effectively. With close control touches "to make the defender the ball harder to conquer. It gives you some extra time as a forward for the field and game analysis. Hopefully with a correct decision as a result. Precision Dribbling is not just about protecting the ball when you dribble, dribble but just precisely when you are free. Would you now have more control over the ball close to the side or rear line.

Again, you can spend more parts of the field exploration. Precision Dribbling can also simply use the opponent to play. Just stop the game, waiting for the approaching defender and then a sudden acceleration places to play him.

It all makes for an extra layer of realism: a slower pace and the impression that you have more space on the field. Even your teammates react to these new actions. If your ball is stationary when you already hold, they will move around you come and make themselves aanspeelbaar. They know that if it were your game and stop responding. This in turn belongs to the Intelligence Pro Player, the third layer of the cake.
Pro Player Player IntelligencePro Intelligence

The CPU AI was one of the painful areas of FIFA 11, EA Sports, which has picked up well. Pro Player Intelligence know more about the players now have their own qualities, but more importantly, they know also of their fellow comrades. So EA showed us a demo of a situation, but with two teams:

Tottenham and Barcelona. The situation is as follows, the ball is released on the right and the rider can easily give a header in the box. Tottenham rider knows that Crouch is in the box and thus decides to get the ball in the box at a time to pump. Villa in Barcelona is at the point, not the strongest topper. The rider is aware that a conversion might not be ideal and choose to keep the ball. He gives a short pass to another team player. It is just a small example of what Pro Player Intelligence will include.

A second aspect in this is the new Pro Player Intelligence Vision map. Maybe you know that every player in FIFA 11: Attribute Vision ("Vision") was. But who actually had barely affect the game. FIFA 12 is a vital attribute. Thus, the 'map', for example Fabregas much greater than that of Terry.

EA showed how Fabregas' eyes on his back "and he had adrenal axis 360 around a good (blind) could pass

Send. This while another midfielder just a 'map' of what was in his face reach. It all happens behind the scenes and will ping-pong match it some more help from the FIFA world. Thus, Fabregas is more likely to pass one at a time to send out the rotation, but most midfielders, however, will fail in this attempt. Result in an inaccurate pass.
Impact Engine

And then we come to the last element, the Impact Engine. The only element not only in terms of gameplay control, but also graphic plane value. Also the coach mode afflicted, of which more later. Impact Engine is, as in FIFA 11 players in a collision only one collision could be selected, it is now possible in several places to have a venue. This means that a collision is now up for the knee and chest go by such contact.

While previously the system had to choose where the impact was greatest, which is not always made as realistic images.

That old engine is completely rewritten From zero, followed by more realistic collisions. There are now possibly more spectacular spills, but they are rare. As in real life so.

Also new is the new engine that knows where the collision occurred. Which in turn affects the injuries. If the player now grabs his shin, his injuries are also on the tibia. Impact Engine here has an influence on the career mode. And not just for the location of the injury, the history of the game now remembers the injuries. Suppose that Fabregas has been out for three months on his left knee, then that extra knee

sensitive. This should definitely consider at its return. You can choose to him immediately after the injury three months to play, but then the probability of relapse is greater than he that you have a game or two would have waited. The additional choices you must make during your career.

Anyway, the Impact Engine, you actually see instead of reading. We can not share images From the event, but we expect that EA Sports will come soon with pictures for the general public.
Conclusion

It's hard not to be thrilled with these innovations. Yet some reservations passed. Thus, nobody, not even us, the press has played the game so it is purely relying on rumors of EA. And yes, those speeches sound good. For a complete informed opinion, we will play the first test must wait. And we expect that in the summer. Until then you can ask to your heart about these innovations...

and where possible we will give an appropriate answer. And of course we love to hear your opinion about all this!

It appears that all Fifa 12's features are going to be included in the PC version! Finally! I am pretty sure this is the case, since it has already been confirmed by David Rutter himself that he is now on board with the PC and console versions.

Vedarshi

School Cricketer
Oh yes-Its the first time i think that there is a nice engine for pc too.waiting for fifa 12 eagerly

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
A leaked video of some of Fifa 12's features:

----------

Another translated article, straight from the horse's mouth - looks like it's official: Fifa 12 PC = Fifa 12 Console!

GOL: First dispel all doubts. This year we are responsible not only for the console, but PCs FIF-E. Can we conclude that the "Dozen" will be identical on all platforms?

David Rutter: Yes, as a line producer I am finally able to supervise the work on all three versions of the FIF-y and I can assure you that we work hard and do what we can to this year edition of the PC was exactly the same as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

GOL: Despite growing sales are still some argue that in subsequent FIF s entering is less and less change. How do you explain this? This is due to top-down policy?

David Rutter: I think that we are making lots of changes, especially this year. After introducing a new physics engine, the system launched, the mechanics of defense. There will also be many improvements on the AI, and this is just part of things, which for now we can reveal.
We do not have any restrictions on reaching the top. After finishing work on every edition of the team sit at the table and talk - about things that we went, which have not emerged, which require more work. Here are helpful forums, reviews in the press, and even suggestions given to us by friends and family. In this way, we create a list consisting of objectives that we want to achieve; improvements, which require us to players, and things that players do not yet know that they will want them.

GOL: Can you imagine a situation that a few years will come to the point where exhausted have all the options, that will move the slider to any step in earlier, poorer FIF-y?

David Rutter: It would mean that we have done a perfect game of football.

GOL: That would also mean that I sold it once.

David Rutter: Fortunately, this vision is rather impossible. I make football games for 15 years now and I doubt we ever reached for the ideal, because when I watch games, I see that everyone is different, each can detect something that would add to the game. In this way, observing the behavior of the players, we came to the changes that will introduce this year - Precision Dribbling, Tactical Defending ...

GOL: ... and Personality Plus. I am tempted to ask, but it's just a detail: the funny names of the individual components makes up a person or a marketing department is organizing a brainstorming session, or you yourself Leaving just the working name?

David Rutter: The last - the names of specific innovations we use to work. Sometimes they are obvious - such as Precision Dribbling ... precision in identifying the dribbling, sometimes the mental shortcut we use - Impact Engine engine called so, because on the one hand it includes all collisions between players, on the other - has a crucial impact on the quality of gameplay.

GOL: FIF-E 11 bought eleven million players. Do you think you manage to make to fall again went to the shops?

David Rutter: I'm sure. First of all, this year we'll do a great leap forward in terms of revolutionizing gameplay. So far, we have sought to small improvements to the method by which some people did not see all the effort that We put in the production of FIF-y. "Twelve" in this respect will be a big step forward, especially since its key elements have more overlap and create a coherent whole.

Link: FIFA 12 | Zapowied

----------

Read this as well:

Sweetpatch TV - FIFA 12 - Revolution not Evolution

One of the things I was pondering last year was whether the cause of injuries might be more clearly defined - i.e. if the impact was clearly on the shin, then a shin injury would result - well, going by that article, that is going to be the case in Fifa 12. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It's a very early video remember, and Fifa 11 certainly wasn't an 'abomination' - that's a bit of an overstatement - as much as PES 11 wasn't an 'abomination' - even though I didn't like it at all. And I can play games whether they're pick up and play, or have a more complex learning curve. :)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
First 'official' video tomorrow apparently. Let's hope it's not just the leaked one with an 'official' label on it, eh? ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Bad news for PC gamers - it was always going to happen:

Fifa 12 screenshots released, PC won’t get “impact engine” | PC Gamer

What else are they going to omit - and what will be their excuse this year round? I'm beginning to lose patience with Fifa the game as much as I am with Fifa the organisation.

Edit: And the next minute, word comes from a source who is usually very reliable that the PC game will indeed have the Impact Engine. I don't know - it's really not like PC Gamer to get something like this wrong, but hopefully we'll know for sure soon.

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
All that matters is that it looks as though Fifa 12 PC = Fifa 12 console this year - sounds as though the PC Gamer source could well have been wrong going by the vibe at the EA Forums.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
This impact engine is not coming to pc :mad,So we will get a Ported rehashed fifa 11 console version for pc this year,again :(

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
This impact engine is not coming to pc :mad,So we will get a Ported rehashed fifa 11 console version for pc this year,again :(

The word from Outsider at EA Forums is that it is coming to PC, along with everything else that's in Fifa 12 console. EA themselves have said that some articles have 'misinterpreted their intentions for PC'.

There's a good chance that as soon as Eurogamer didn't see PC mentioned in the Impact Engine release, they immediately jumped to the conclusion that it wasn't going to be in the PC version. Remember, EA themselves have stated that they have released no information whatsoever about the PC version yet, so it follows they wouldn't mention it in the Impact Engine release. It's beginning to make sense now. Outsider said he's spoken to four different EA Sources and all of them indicate the opposite to what the other articles said is true.

We find out in July in any case. :)

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
If it is rutter,then We have chance :D
according to PSM,they claimed all versions are same this year.I really hope so:)

Users who are viewing this thread