OTHER Fifa 23

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Might be a good game if I could get it to load .What an absolute disaster of a new release. How an established company can release something that patently doesn't work is beyond me.(the pc version).Maybe this is why nba2k doesn't go next gen for pc.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Might be a good game if I could get it to load .What an absolute disaster of a new release. How an established company can release something that patently doesn't work is beyond me.(the pc version).Maybe this is why nba2k doesn't go next gen for pc.

NBA not doing it is just sheer laziness at this point and wanting a quick cash grab.

Wonder if FIFA has anything interesting these days? Seems like they’ve put all their energy into FUT with more cards and modes whilst reintroducing old Fifa features as new ones in career mode.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
NBA not doing it is just sheer laziness at this point and wanting a quick cash grab.

Wonder if FIFA has anything interesting these days? Seems like they’ve put all their energy into FUT with more cards and modes whilst reintroducing old Fifa features as new ones in career mode.
What! You don't like the most demanded feature ever??
Turning off the negative commentary when you are losing.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Think career mode is broken.Firstly every game only has 1 minute of injury time and having scored 2 late goals to secure the win as a sub in a CL game (as well as man on match in several games) i was then demoted to the reserves and loaned out.So i scored a hat-trick for the team i was loaned to in the Chinese super league and was promply told the manager isn't happy with me and i now sit in the reserves.
Another issue is that if you want to play a premier league season the fixture list is random rather than real.
To me the game looks nice and is generally enjoyable but it does have bugs.The cursor also gets stuck sometimes and you can't choose various options .No interest in fut and all that rubbish.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer

Curious to see what happens next year given this is the final game that EA will be making with the FIFA brand.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Depends on what the alternatives are and how open they are to modding.I suspect a deal will be done as no one will pay what fifa want.Doesn't seem that the only alternative 2k sports is biting or maybe they can do a uefa game .

Bevab

Staff Member
Curious to see what happens next year given this is the final game that EA will be making with the FIFA brand.

It’ll be the same game probably with even more online content shoved in as usual.
Post automatically merged:

Depends on what the alternatives are and how open they are to modding.I suspect a deal will be done as no one will pay what fifa want.Doesn't seem that the only alternative 2k sports is biting or maybe they can do a uefa game .

I think EA Sports have completely pulled out of negotiations. Not impossible for them to come to an agreement later on but I would be very surprised knowing how delusional FIFA the organisation is.

Bevab

Staff Member
The football bug bit me and I’ve got this game as a result. The default gameplay is abhorrent and awful, midfield play is non existent and it’s just ping pong.

Mods are a lifesaver though, the game’s completely unrecognisable with just a couple of them. A shame that the majority of them are as micro-transactions heavy as the game itself, modding communities are usually extremely gamer friendly but this is the first one that is the opposite of it.

Users who are viewing this thread