FIFA WC - SF & FINALE

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
That match proved to be comical indeed.Like someone said earlier,what was the sense in bringing the no 10 jersey with you in a national anthem.Perhaps they had been covering their weakness all the time by concentrating on Neymar and Silva's absence.Actually it was Silva who was missed much more by Brazil than any other player.
Meanwhile Germany scripted a demolition.5 goals in 18 minutes, s**t just got real today.

Let's see what pairs up in the finale.I'm sure as hell its gonna be interesting like the last year one.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Brazil seemed like headless chicken in the defense without Thiago Silva. Marcelo just going ahead and giving the ball.

Thiago Silva was a bigger loss than Neymar, by a huge mile.

----------

That also shows that David Luiz can't lead a defense like Puyol or Thiago Silva. Certainly not worth the massive money.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Yesterday was the absolute best I've seen Toni Kroos play. The link up play, set pieces, the goal, etc, bossed it. Still reckon he's overrated though.

On the game, Brazil had this coming tbh, didn't deserve to beat Croatia, Chile or Colombia, so yeah, a nice fitting end to a rather ordinary side.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
Brazil seemed like headless chicken in the defense without Thiago Silva. Marcelo just going ahead and giving the ball.

Thiago Silva was a bigger loss than Neymar, by a huge mile.

I feel a dummy for not really suggesting this could happen. Thiago basically shored up Milan's defense for two years, Nesta was aging and injury prone and everyone else was rubbish. still had one of the best defenses because Thiago would do it all himself. Should really have considered the possibility that this was what was happening for brazil as well.

I think people are being overly harsh on the players though, there's not many bad players in their team and arguably a lot of the better ones were benched. This is all on big Phil much more than managers of other teams that failed to live up to expectations.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I feel a dummy for not really suggesting this could happen. Thiago basically shored up Milan's defense for two years, Nesta was aging and injury prone and everyone else was rubbish. still had one of the best defenses because Thiago would do it all himself. Should really have considered the possibility that this was what was happening for brazil as well.
Even I anticipated a 4-1 or 4-2 win for Germany. But 7-1 is amazing!

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

I think people are being overly harsh on the players though, there's not many bad players in their team and arguably a lot of the better ones were benched. This is all on big Phil much more than managers of other teams that failed to live up to expectations.

Ye no shame in not predicting the serverity of the beating, at beast many observant people would have simply expected Gerrry to expose Silva absence.

This is all hindsight talk, but Scolari should have properly picked Miranda & Luis Felipe and use Luiz as mid-fielder.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Wow. I really wonder how this game is affecting the Brazilian psyche.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
article-2685286-1F815F2F00000578-279_634x286.jpg

heh

Last edited:

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This has got penalties written all over it.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Both Argentina and Netherlands could play Germany in the final, & Germany win.

Users who are viewing this thread