FIFA World Cup 2018

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I am hoping France wins this. I was a big fan of France back in the day but stopped watching football altogether after Zizou retired in the most infamous match of his career. This might possibly put me back to watching the sport again.

PS: Sad for the England fans. They had very high hopes I did think they might actually make it big this time but that was not to be. That being said, they are definitely on a right path. From what I have heard, the captain Harry led his team really well as a group rather than making it look like a bunch of talented individuals. Hopefully, they can win the next one but for the moment, Allez Les Bleus!
Don't be sad we excelled our expectations, vie la France they look good.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Before the World Cup would've bit someone's hand off to finish fourth. Felt like that spell of pressure in the second half should've yielded a goal though we had them under cosh for quite some time.
Belgium showed us how to attack in this game the moves they put together are just sublime probably the best front three at the tournament, shame they didn't make it to the final, they deserved to.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well played France, the only team along with Belgium who looked having no weakness at all throughout the tournament. Deserving WC champions. Croatia a lot of hearts won and a lot of hearts broken today. You played well and competed hard.

On a side note, we already know France is going to be out in Round 1 next world cup seeing the trend :p

Users who are viewing this thread