T20 Super Slam Final 3 | Bad Boys vs The Avengers at Lord's Cricket Ground | Hayat plays a MOM innings, but is it enough? #47

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That is a tough loss to take, but credit to their bowlers for coming back well in the death overs. I should've batted a little longer instead going for more shots. At the end they deserved to win. Congratulations to the Bad Boys.
The Avengers have nothing to regret from this season, we can hold our heads high. Safe to say, we were the best team across formats.
Will post a season recap in the team thread soon.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
VICTORIOUS!!! Couldn't be more proud of this team. @Till Valhalla really saved our ass with that incredible penultimate over. Congratulations to everyone in the Orange Armada - we thoroughly deserve this victory after our heartbreak in the third KVT final. One delivery is all that separated us from The Avengers in Kumar Vishal Trophy and one run is all that separates us from them in the T20 Super Slam.

All in all, you can't really say that one team is better than the other when the results of both tournaments are decided on the last delivery of the third final. Well played all. :clap

#orangearmada #badboys #T20champions #fadhldeepdikcedtheavengers

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wah! wah!