First Ever Cricket 2004 GAMEPLAY PATCH

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well........this is the first ever cricket 2004 GAMEPLAY PATCH.

well it may seem to u like the patch for cricket 2002....there are a lot more things to be added into the CFG file.

stay tunes coz an update will contains lots of new things in the CFG files which cricket 2004 has to offer.

extract it into the main cricket 2004 folder :

x:\.....\cricket 2004\

a new folder called "w2kserver" will be created after to extract it.

HAVE FUN and GIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE PATCH.

abu

Club Cricketer
DUH !!!!

if u havn't guessed after download all those gameplay patches for cricket 2002.

it also does the same.

it will increse the swing and spin of the bowler. it also has CPU pacing files for ONE-DAY and it will play the match in realistic manner.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I have the feeling that this could be the gameplay patch that Zim and Ravi are working on, so I've removed it as I think you are passing someone elses work off as your own.

abu

Club Cricketer
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM andrew_nixon79....IF SOMEONE IS WORKING ON A GAMEPLAY PATCH....DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T CREATE MY OWN GAMEPLAY PATCH.

WELL I JUST HAVE TO SAY U ARE THE WORST MODERATOR OF ALL TIMES.

BEFORE REMOVING THE FILE....U COULD HAVE ATLEAST TALKED TO ME FIRST ABOUT THE PATCH.

WELL THNX A LOT andrew_nixon79 U MADE MY EFFORTS OF MAKING THE PATCH WORTHWHILE.
:angry:

abu

Club Cricketer
I HAD MADE MY PATCH LONG BEFORE THEY POSTD ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I TOOK SO MANY DAYS IN JUSTTESTING THE PATCH. BUT U DON'T SEEN TO CARE.

NOW TELL ME........CAN I POST ME PATCH BACK AGAIN COZ AN UPDATE IS ALSO COMMING.

N

nash

it doesn't matter Andrew as I got ravi to test tutsi's patch and sadly the changes don't work anyway. Seems as those the exe doesn't read these files in the folder tutsi suggests ?

abu

Club Cricketer
well u have to extract the files in the main cricket 2004 folder.

so a folder called w2kserver will be there after u extract the files.

x:\........\cricket 2004\w2kserver\project\cricket\datapc\configs\CFG FILES are in this folder

i've tested the patch with my EXE WHICH I'VE POSTED.

i noticed that it doesn't works with the default one so an update will have an exe too

abu

Club Cricketer
well.....i know that i've not stolen anybody's idea or patch.

this is an original patch. so i'm uploading an updated patch along with the exe coz i've come to know that the CFG files are not working with the default exe.

Attachments

• tutsi_GP_update_v1.1.rar
    936.6 KB · Views: 106
N

Nirav85

andrew...aybe we should look for a gob inserter....because that may be the very way we have to do updates now....we give people the file, tell them which progrma to use tell them where it is in the GOB folder and then insert....i will look into it shortly

W

wallman2565

wat does it do?

plz tell me it fixes the cpu running between wickets thing (make em smarter)

Arrie

Club Cricketer
Zimhrill,

The cricket planet forums are not working from some days as I am trying to get in from last 2 days.Besides, you like to let me know that how much progress has been made in patch.Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread