Showcase your FIFA,Pes Game squad

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Squad

Screenshot_20230130-170457~2.png

3-4-3 Flat - suits me the best because it lets me play Mbappe and Kramaric as wingers for Kane. That defense is quite frankly mid, but it works for now. I also desperately need an LM, and preferably a CB to replace Sergio.

Bench/Substitutes

Screenshot_20230130-170502~2.png

Not all that great, but hey, at least I have Muller.

Favorite Player (WC'22 Team of the Tournament Kylian Mbappe)

Screenshot_20230109-004513~2.png

Easily the best player I could've gotten from the World Cup drop that isn't named Messi.

Overall (all three aspects)

Screenshot_20230130-165830~3.png

Also, currently unbeaten in head to head with (only) 34 wins. Wouldn't have bragged, but the thread title does say flex.

Screenshot_20230130-170447~2.png

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Squad

View attachment 275525

3-4-3 Flat - suits me the best because it lets me play Mbappe and Kramaric as wingers for Kane. That defense is quite frankly mid, but it works for now. I also desperately need an LM, and preferably a CB to replace Sergio.

Bench/Substitutes

View attachment 275528

Not all that great, but hey, at least I have Muller.

Favorite Player (WC'22 Team of the Tournament Kylian Mbappe)

View attachment 275527

Easily the best player I could've gotten from the World Cup drop that isn't named Messi.

Overall (all three aspects)

View attachment 275526

Also, currently unbeaten in head to head with (only) 34 wins. Wouldn't have bragged, but the thread title does say flex.

View attachment 275529
Train me x2

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
I am a noob precisely with absolutely no idea what to do in the game. There are so so many things rammed up at once. So many currencies and quests. I feel like I am playing a Escape Room maze than a Football game.

Good times in early 2010s when Football games were simple and enabled you to start with your favourite team and players.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I am a noob precisely with absolutely no idea what to do in the game. There are so so many things rammed up at once. So many currencies and quests. I feel like I am playing a Escape Room maze than a Football game.

Good times in early 2010s when Football games were simple and enabled you to start with your favourite team and players.
Tbf, I kinda enjoy the complexity of the game. In any game really. Takes a while to wrap your head around it, but once you do, it feels kinda rewarding.

The one thing I absolutely despite however, is having the best aspects of the game behind a paywall. That's why I quit Injustice 2 after playing for nearly FOUR years. They kept adding all these cool new stuff, characters, artifacts, and hid it all behind a P2W wall.

It's completely understandable to have stuff that has early-access through money, and players who don't want to spend a ludicrous amount of money on a game that's gonna die out in a few years anyway can win that stuff through game modes later on, but to have things that are only Pay-to-Win is fudging infuriating.

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
Looks excellent squad bro, i sent you request @Na Maloom Afraad
I got 108 richarlison from tott but i messed up by selling him, @Parth D it's great start bro you've missed world cup event you could easily build 100+ ovr team, wait for toty event great cards coming up.. btw what's your fifa username we can play online matches :teeth:
I am playing as guest. I restrict myself from making an account to save myself from the humiliation of losing out like a noob :lol

Shailesh

Club Captain
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Updated FIFA MOBILE squad, previous squad was lacking in H2H
I Know I didn't placed them with their card positions because of my current formation , I feel satisfied
2 strikers combo looks good

Screenshot_20230130-203055_FIFA Mobile.jpg

And Here is my efootball (Pes) Squad
Ronaldo have less stamina in this card he hardly play 45 minutes that's why I use him rarely

Screenshot_20230202-212357_eFootball.jpg

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Updated FIFA MOBILE squad, previous squad was lacking in H2H
I Know I didn't placed them with their card positions because of my current formation , I feel satisfied
2 strikers combo looks good

View attachment 275591

And Here is my efootball (Pes) Squad
Ronaldo have less stamina in this card he hardly play 45 minutes that's why I use him rarely

View attachment 275592
Who is on lw?

Users who are viewing this thread