OTHER Flightsim

D

Dutch

I know it isn’t a sport but I wonder if there are any more Flightsimmers around:

Amazing looking new flightsim just around the corner:

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I bought the very first version of Microsoft Flight Simulator in 1983. It was great fun.

This one is supposed to be incredible, but it might just be too realistic for me, as I get motion sick in planes :(. Does it come with a barf bag?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've seen Danny O'Dwyer, of the great YouTube channel No Clip, tweeting about this.

I don't think I ever played a Flight Sim, but I always loved that round on the Krypton Factor.

D

Dutch

I bought the very first version of Microsoft Flight Simulator in 1983. It was great fun.

This one is supposed to be incredible, but it might just be too realistic for me, as I get motion sick in planes :(. Does it come with a barf bag?
It has loads and loads of user assists and customization possibilities!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
It has loads and loads of user assists and customization possibilities!

Is there an option to turn off throw ups? :lol

I'd certainly try a demo, if there is one. Although not many games have demo versions these days.

D

Dutch

Yes, I've been reading the articles and watching the videos. It uses an incredible 2 petabytes of online data to map the world.

Do you have an early version?
Yes I am part of the Alpha/Beta tester program. Under a strict NDA but there is enough out there to safely say that it is an absolutely brilliant piece of software!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Yes I am part of the Alpha/Beta tester program. Under a strict NDA but there is enough out there to safely say that it is an absolutely brilliant piece of software!

Do you control it with a gamepad or do you have a yoke (or whatever it's called)?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
The basic game is part of the ultimate xbox pass package hopefully the shadow pc i signed up for in May will become available at the same time.Looking forward to it.Come a long way since flight simulator on the zx spectrum

D

Dutch

The basic game is part of the ultimate xbox pass package hopefully the shadow pc i signed up for in May will become available at the same time.Looking forward to it.Come a long way since flight simulator on the zx spectrum
Ha indeed! With this thing you really can fly anywhere in the world and it looks very authentic.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

The Steam version is due out on the 18th.

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
It looks brilliant, pity that I don't have a PC capable enough to run it or an Xbox:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
well the shadow has been delayed from July- Aug to Oct and who really knows then.It will probably be on xbox by then anyway though it won't be as good as the pc version.It does look fantastic though.

Users who are viewing this thread