For those of you waiting for the release of WAIC & AFIC

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey i need your help before i can finally release the wasim akram them patch. i need someone to give me Boot_Lara.bag, Gui_Lara.bag, Load_Lara.bag, and Loading_Lara.bag because i have the demo version of the game and one of these file in the demo has different files from the gold version. i need someone to give me all these four files from the final version so i can put the patch on those files and give it to everyone. none of these files are too big. if you want you can upload them at rapidshare.de and give me the direct link. the faster this can happen the faster i can release the patch. thank you.

sereously i really need these files from the final version.Boot_Lara.bag, Gui_Lara.bag, Load_Lara.bag, and Loading_Lara.bag. until i get them. i cant release the patch.

i did. but no responce. you guys got to help.

Holmie, how big are those files? Because I'm getting the full game by Monday at the latest so I will try and upload the files for you if I can. Will do anything so I can play the game as AFIC! Lol

Surprised nobody else will help him out on this, seems a pretty simple request...

Ah scratch that, it appears you already were given the files. Any news on AFIC then?

Cheers :)

i dont' even think that file exists

Users who are viewing this thread