Formula One Constructors Champions 2007

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Formula One Constructors Champions 2007

Its clean Ferrai this time..No Alonso in Renault.. so they have no chance! Also Alonso have no chance either as he is McClaren.. As per my calculations, Ferrari should dominate :)

So just to place the bet, i am going for very little little amount on McClaren & Renault!

Edit : How abt a Vbookie event for the drivers like " Driver's championship " like we have for constructor's championship.

Last edited:
surendar said:
Edit : How abt a Vbookie event for the drivers like " Driver's championship " like we have for constructor's championship.
I'm just doing constructors championship this year. I did a drivers championship last season and it hardly attracted any bets so I decided to do constructors instead as it was less effort for me ;)

I will put winning driver bets up for some races though.

I fancy McLaren for constructors
I feel the Drivers Championship will be the most open for years! :p

McClaren for me, it is simply the best value in terms of odds and chance.

can we have this to accept bets more than once, because it is a long event, and it might be better if people can bet according to the situation. Justs a suggestion though...

I tried to update this before (to allow extra betting) and its not working. Could be because it was there before the forum upgrade.

can we have this to accept bets more than once, because it is a long event, and it might be better if people can bet according to the situation. Justs a suggestion though...

this would be very useful now that mclaran have no points

Bets settled since Ferrari are garuenteed to win the Constructors Championship with only 1 race to go

Users who are viewing this thread