Forum Creation for free.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Hey gys I've got a good scheme for you.

I'll make a forum for anyone who wants it , either in phpbb2 or YaBB! . It will have 1 GB Diskspace and 100 GB Bandwidth a month

All the above for free . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( I would be using a free host, which i wouldnt tell, but it has 0.09 % chances that it will be discontinued. )

Also, i cant guarantee a one day time limit, But it should be completed wthin minimum 2 Days, to 5 Days.

Guys Please cooperate. Note that dont post a forum request if 3 requests r already pending.

I'll Be creating a forum for you, set you the admin , then you can do whatever you want with it.

The Domain Name would be www.Anythingyouwant.co.nr and www.Anythingyouwant.tk .

ALL THE ABOVE FOR FREE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy :happy :happy :happy

well i am doing it for you coz i know its pretty tough to actually set up phpbbb2 or yabb from its root. That means i will not do it from a server like jconserv or forumforfree or atfreeforum but i will sign up for a ftp host, upload files there and then install the respective forums. Its a bit difficult, so i thought i could help memebrs who really want it

ANd if there is someone else who would like to join me in this campaign, surely welcome, just sewnd me a pm and i 'll tell you how to do it. But remeber it requires dedication.

Kshitiz_Indian said:
So no one wants forums ??????? Believe me , it 's gonna have much more featues then the ordinary phpbb2 . Not like jconserv ad forumforfree

I want it .

Add me o ur yahoo messenger list :ronny_kingsley

COuld you make me a forum for a planet cricket hattrick league.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread