Status
Not open for further replies.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You seriously need to stop being a pest. You ask me every day about the IPL, on multiple platforms. I have mentioned on numerous occasions how when I will release what. If it's too much to wait for, make them yourself.
Sorry bro to disturb you... I thought u were not seeing my post... U r a legend bro... I will wait for it then. Thank you for your reply

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
How do I download all creations by you in the player list at once instead of having to do it one by one? I downloaded all of your teams but then I see that some of the faces you have made are on the player list, but not the team list (e.g. the West Indies players), which is why I want to download all your creations from your player list. Hope this makes sense?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
sorry to bother you mate are you still working on players and stuff know doubt your are. Are you just on break at the moment

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
sorry to bother you mate are you still working on players and stuff know doubt your are. Are you just on break at the moment
Yeah I am still going to do stuff. Just been a crazy week and a half. Real life you know...

Started my new job last week and some other stuff getting in the way. Haha

Hoping to finish Pakistan soon and then move on to the Windies

hammad333

School Cricketer
Yeah I am still going to do stuff. Just been a crazy week and a half. Real life you know...

Started my new job last week and some other stuff getting in the way. Haha

Hoping to finish Pakistan soon and then move on to the Windies
Great. How many Pakistani players are left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread