Friendly players

lnaveedl

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi,
i see that most of you are doing very well in the friendly competition,
id like to ask you guys,do u actually play ur A team players the one who play in the league also in ur friendlies ? or do u have another set of 11 to play for the friendlies,because im pretty sure if one player plays twice in a week,his fitness level is going to take a real test depending on his stamina ofcourse,but i see most of you people getting very Decent ratings in ur match reports.So which part of ur team actually plays in the friendly ?

RoosterLad

School Cricketer
i was about to write a similar post to this
i play hattrick, so i play two different XI's to get to get training for 10 players each week as i train PM

in battrick what happens?? should i keep my GUN players out of the friendlies?

to start with i played very different sides
now ive moved on to resting a couple of players, and putting in youth pulls who look promising

does it matter who plays? if they train AND play do they get extra points (etc)?
what happens if they train in the nets but DONT PLAY any games whether it be league or friendly?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I have been playing my weaker side with unusual tactics every match this tourny. I guess that reasons out why I am not in the quarter finals...

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
i fiddle witht he batting order, play 1-2 non firts teamer but generally play my first team

you dont hage to paly to get training, the nets get training nothing else (except sports psycologists help nets to boost conc/cons)

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I usually play my best players, to get an idea of how good they are (after increased or decreased team fitness or team morale) before a match, to give me a good idea of what I should do for my league games.

lnaveedl

School Cricketer
well,
firstly to rooster boy,i know ur gettin a lil confused with Ht where in if ur players dont play in dat particular position u loose training,over here its only da nets dat matter irrespective of they play or not.
then the rest of u guys,well i was the last one to get out of the indian cup among all of us who are playin this tournament,however i only play my B squad so that all my players hava SUblime fitness,but i see all of u have competent ratings atleast even in the friendlies.So even if u do shuffle players and if they do brilliantly well both in friendlies and league in 1 week,isnt that fitness level going to take a real hammering ?? or r u tellin me that the players u shuffle have mediocre/competent stamina n dats why it doesnt effect u ?
lemme know :D peace

RoosterLad

School Cricketer
lnaveedl said:
well,
firstly to rooster boy,i know ur gettin a lil confused with Ht where in if ur players dont play in dat particular position u loose training,over here its only da nets dat matter irrespective of they play or not.
then the rest of u guys,well i was the last one to get out of the indian cup among all of us who are playin this tournament,however i only play my B squad so that all my players hava SUblime fitness,but i see all of u have competent ratings atleast even in the friendlies.So even if u do shuffle players and if they do brilliantly well both in friendlies and league in 1 week,isnt that fitness level going to take a real hammering ?? or r u tellin me that the players u shuffle have mediocre/competent stamina n dats why it doesnt effect u ?
lemme know :D peace

Yeah i thought that was the case but decided to confirm it by asking on here, thanks for answer that mate i appreciate it.
I dont really think about the stamina, today i have debuted a couple of youth pulls, and tried my backup keeper to see how he goes (made 6) but basically the rest are first XI's

Users who are viewing this thread