On Hold Futures Cup || Sim's Cricket Sim || On hold : Till 22nd July

Hey, that's not my fault man! Blame the mafia. Although I'll give you a special protection and a night kill immunity from the next game..

The simulator looks fabulous. :D

the simulator is awesome does it work on windows-7 ............?

Also had a good match......?

Yay, the sim is now working on Windows as well. :cheers
Have to now make it user-friendly and then I could release it for testing. :)

Dwaraka Ravi Teja
Manish Pandey
Cheteshwar Pujara
Rohit Sharma
Mithun Manhas(WK)
Stuart Binny
Ashish Reddy 5
Zaheer Khan (c) 1
Pragyan Ojha 4
R.P. Singh 2
Abhimanyu Mithun 3

Futures Cup

Match 3 - Dhoni Dashers vs Zaheer Zoics at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur​

67517.jpg
Code:
Dhoni Dashers has won the toss and chosen to field first.

Zaheer Zoics

0.1  I Sharma to D RaviTeja : 1 run, short of length again, but a little straighter this time and RaviTeja works a single wide of mid on.
0.2  I Sharma to M Pandey : No run, good length outside off, hint of shape back into Pandey who defends into the covers. 
0.3  I Sharma to M Pandey : No run, back of a length outside off and Pandey defends into the off side. 
0.4  I Sharma to M Pandey : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Pandey gets half forward and defends.
0.5  I Sharma to M Pandey : No run, drags the length back, punched off the back foot and well fielded at cover. 
0.6  I Sharma to M Pandey : 1 run, length, angling in, pushed past short midwicket.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
  End of over 1 (2 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  2/0 (RR: 2.00)
  M Pandey  1*(5 b 0x4 0x6) 		 D RaviTeja  1*(1 b 0x4 0x6)
  I Sharma     1-0-2-0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1.1  V Aaron to M Pandey : OUT.
 M Pandey run out  1(6 b 0x4 0x6) SR - 16.67
1.2  V Aaron to C Pujara : 1 run, worked away for a quiet single.
1.3  V Aaron to D RaviTeja : FOUR, RaviTeja dispatches a short ball to long leg with a cracking swivel-pull! That was sweetly timed, it never got up high but bounced just once before crossing the boundary.
1.4  V Aaron to D RaviTeja : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
1.5  V Aaron to C Pujara : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Pujara covers the line and defends.
1.6  V Aaron to C Pujara : 1 run, whipped off the pads, the ball rolling behind square on the leg side.
  End of over 2 (7 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  9/1 (RR: 4.50)
  C Pujara  2*(3 b 0x4 0x6) 		 D RaviTeja  6*(3 b 1x4 0x6)
  V Aaron     1-0-7-0
2.1  I Sharma to C Pujara : No run, keeps this outside off and Pujara defends compactly into the off side.
2.2  I Sharma to C Pujara : No run, that came off the track slower than Pujara expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
2.3  I Sharma to C Pujara : 1 run, chopped down on the off side, just the one
2.4  I Sharma to D RaviTeja : 1 run, throws his arms through a drive this time, it was very wide and the ball went in the air through cover out to the sweeper. 
2.5  I Sharma to C Pujara : 1 run, a well played shot for just one run, Pujara stepping confidently forward and driving wide of mid off. Bahutule sprinted to his left and tumbled into a sliding stop to keep him to just on.
2.6  I Sharma to D RaviTeja : No run, good length outside off, hint of shape back into RaviTeja who defends into the covers. 
  End of over 3 (3 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  12/1 (RR: 4.00)
  D RaviTeja  7*(5 b 1x4 0x6) 		 C Pujara  4*(7 b 0x4 0x6)
  I Sharma     2-0-5-0
3.1  V Aaron to C Pujara : No run, fuller, gets Pujara to come forward and defend. 
3.2  V Aaron to C Pujara : 1 run, length, angling in, pushed past short midwicket.
3.3  V Aaron to D RaviTeja : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, RaviTeja got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
3.4  V Aaron to D RaviTeja : No run, pushed across outside off, RaviTeja makes a big stride forward and defends to the covers.
3.5  V Aaron to D RaviTeja : OUT.
      D RaviTeja lbw  b Aaron  7(8 b 1x4 0x6) SR - 87.50
3.6  V Aaron to R Sharma : No run, this is fuller from Aaron and Sharma leans into a well-timed drive but picks out mid-off. 
  End of over 4 (1 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  13/2 (RR: 3.25)
  R Sharma  0*(1 b 0x4 0x6) 		 C Pujara  5*(9 b 0x4 0x6)
  V Aaron     2-0-8-1
4.1  I Sharma to C Pujara : 1 run, short of length again, but a little straighter this time and Pujara works a single wide of mid on.
4.2  I Sharma to R Sharma : 1 run, much fuller and straighter, and cutting in off the wicket. Sharma spots the change-up and gets forward to defend to mid on.
4.3  I Sharma to C Pujara : No run, slower ball on a length outside off, Pujara stays on the backfoot and punches into the covers. 
4.4  I Sharma to C Pujara : No run, that came off the track slower than Pujara expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
4.5  I Sharma to C Pujara : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Pujara gets half forward and defends.
4.6  I Sharma to C Pujara : 1 run, worked away for a quiet single.
  End of over 5 (3 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  16/2 (RR: 3.20)
  C Pujara  7*(14 b 0x4 0x6) 		 R Sharma  1*(2 b 0x4 0x6)
  I Sharma     3-0-8-0
5.1  V Aaron to C Pujara : 2 runs, tucked away off the hip, between long leg and deep square, comes back for two. The throw has to come into the wind, so it's an easy second. 
5.2  V Aaron to C Pujara : OUT.
      C Pujara c Jaffer b Aaron  9(16 b 0x4 0x6) SR - 56.25
5.3  V Aaron to M Manhas : No run, keeps this outside off and Manhas defends compactly into the off side.
5.4  V Aaron to M Manhas : No run, pushed across outside off, Manhas makes a big stride forward and defends to the covers.
5.5  V Aaron to M Manhas : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
5.6  V Aaron to M Manhas : 1 run, worked away for a quiet single.
  End of over 6 (3 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  19/3 (RR: 3.17)
  M Manhas  1*(4 b 0x4 0x6) 		 R Sharma  1*(2 b 0x4 0x6)
  V Aaron     3-0-11-2
6.1  I Sharma to M Manhas : No run, short of good length outside off, Manhas hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
6.2  I Sharma to M Manhas : 2 runs, length ball, on leg, flicked away for a single past midwicket.
6.3  I Sharma to M Manhas : No run, back of a length outside off and Manhas defends into the off side. 
6.4  I Sharma to M Manhas : 1 run, pitched full and wide by Sharma, and Manhas eases a drive to cover.
6.5  I Sharma to R Sharma : No run, touch of extra bounce and Sharma takes his bottom hand off the bat as he plays to the leg side. 
6.6  I Sharma to R Sharma : 1 run, length, angling in, pushed past short midwicket.
  End of over 7 (4 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  23/3 (RR: 3.29)
  R Sharma  2*(4 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Manhas  4*(8 b 0x4 0x6)
  I Sharma     4-0-12-0
7.1  V Aaron to R Sharma : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Sharma played it straight to mid on.
7.2  V Aaron to R Sharma : No run, that came off the track slower than Sharma expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
7.3  V Aaron to R Sharma : 1 run, bouncer, 144.5ks, on off, chest high, pulls it, and keeps it down .
7.4  V Aaron to M Manhas : 1 run, throws his arms through a drive this time, it was very wide and the ball went in the air through cover out to the sweeper. 
7.5  V Aaron to R Sharma : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Sharma covers the line and defends.
7.6  V Aaron to R Sharma : OUT.
      R Sharma c Raina b Aaron  3(9 b 0x4 0x6) SR - 33.33
  End of over 8 (2 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  25/4 (RR: 3.12)
  M Manhas  5*(9 b 0x4 0x6)
  V Aaron     4-0-13-3
8.1  I Sharma to M Manhas : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
8.2  I Sharma to S Binny : OUT.
      S Binny c Jaffer b Sharma  0(1 b 0x4 0x6) SR - 0.00
8.3  I Sharma to A Reddy : 2 runs, slow again, 113ks, pulled away wide of long-on for two.
8.4  I Sharma to A Reddy : 1 run, length, angling in, pushed past short midwicket.
8.5  I Sharma to M Manhas : 1 run, chopped down on the off side, just the one
8.6  I Sharma to A Reddy : 2 runs, full, on the pads, whipped away square of deep square leg, where our man Valthaty makes a diving save.
  End of over 9 (7 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  32/5 (RR: 3.56)
  A Reddy  5*(3 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Manhas  7*(11 b 0x4 0x6)
  I Sharma     5-0-19-1
9.1  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, turn and bounce for the spinner! This gripped and spat off the surface, leaping past the shoulder of Manhas's bat.
9.2  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, beats the outside edge with one that doesn't turn. Dhoni appeals for a stumping but the back foot hadn't moved.
9.3  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, Manhas comes forward once again to push to cover, but hits the fielder.
9.4  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, Manhas comes forward once again to push to cover, but hits the fielder.
9.5  R Ashwin to M Manhas : 1 run, short, stays low, but he punches it to long-on for one. 
9.6  R Ashwin to A Reddy : 1 run, length ball, angling into the pads, pushed to mid-on who is at the edge of the circle.
  End of over 10 (2 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  34/5 (RR: 3.40)
  A Reddy  6*(4 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Manhas  8*(16 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Ashwin     1-0-2-0
10.1  I Sharma to A Reddy : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Reddy covers the line and defends.
10.2  I Sharma to A Reddy : No run, pushed across outside off, Reddy makes a big stride forward and defends to the covers.
10.3  I Sharma to A Reddy : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
10.4  I Sharma to M Manhas : No run, back of a length, closer to off stump, defended to the off side. 
10.5  I Sharma to M Manhas : No run, back of a length outside off and Manhas defends into the off side. 
10.6  I Sharma to M Manhas : 1 run, short of a length, on off, flicked away to deep square leg.
  End of over 11 (2 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  36/5 (RR: 3.27)
  M Manhas  9*(19 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Reddy  7*(7 b 0x4 0x6)
  I Sharma     6-0-21-1
11.1  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
11.2  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
11.3  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
11.4  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
11.5  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, tossed up nice and full from round the wicket, Manhas driving back to the bowler.
11.6  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, beautiful shot as he takes this from outside leg to go inside-out, but Bahutule makes a diving save at cover.
  End of over 12 (0 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  36/5 (RR: 3.00)
  M Manhas  9*(25 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Reddy  7*(7 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Ashwin     2-1-2-0
12.1  M Gony to A Reddy : SIX.
12.2  M Gony to A Reddy : 1 run, pitched full and wide by Gony, and Reddy eases a drive to cover.
12.3  M Gony to M Manhas : 1 run, length ball, outside off, holds its line, Manhas opens the face and takes a single.
12.4  M Gony to A Reddy : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Reddy played it straight to mid on.
12.5  M Gony to A Reddy : 1 run, much fuller and straighter, and cutting in off the wicket. Reddy spots the change-up and gets forward to defend to mid on.
12.6  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, short of a length outside off and left alone.  
  End of over 13 (9 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  45/5 (RR: 3.46)
  M Manhas  10*(27 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Reddy  15*(11 b 0x4 1x6)
  M Gony     1-0-9-0
13.1  R Ashwin to A Reddy : 1 run, too full again, pushed for an easy single to cover.
13.2  R Ashwin to M Manhas : 1 run, quicker and flatter through the air from Ashwin, but it's dragged down short and Manhas eases a single to leg .
13.3  R Ashwin to A Reddy : 1 run, overpitched, on the pads, clipped away to deep midwicket.
13.4  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, round the wicket, driven to cover.
13.5  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, Manhas comes forward once again to push to cover, but hits the fielder.
13.6  R Ashwin to M Manhas : 1 run, length ball, angling into the pads, pushed to mid-on who is at the edge of the circle.
  End of over 14 (4 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  49/5 (RR: 3.50)
  M Manhas  12*(31 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Reddy  17*(13 b 0x4 1x6)
  R Ashwin     3-1-6-0
14.1  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Manhas played it straight to mid on.
14.2  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Manhas got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
14.3  M Gony to M Manhas : 1 run, length ball, angling in, worked away for a single.
14.4  M Gony to A Reddy : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Reddy played it straight to mid on.
14.5  M Gony to A Reddy : OUT.
      A Reddy c Bahutule b Gony  17(15 b 0x4 1x6) SR - 113.33
14.6  M Gony to Z Khan : 1 run, Khan's strong bottom hand sends this past short midwicket, from outside off .
  End of over 15 (2 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  51/6 (RR: 3.40)
  Z Khan  1*(1 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Manhas  13*(34 b 0x4 0x6)
  M Gony     2-0-11-1
15.1  R Ashwin to Z Khan : No run, overpitched on the pads, pushed to midwicket.
15.2  R Ashwin to Z Khan : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
15.3  R Ashwin to Z Khan : FOUR, uses his feet, makes it into a full toss and drives powerful past a diving mid-off...good intent from Khan.
15.4  R Ashwin to Z Khan : OUT.
      Z Khan c Sharma b Ashwin  5(5 b 1x4 0x6) SR - 100.00
15.5  R Ashwin to P Ojha : 1 run, quicker and flatter through the air from Ashwin, but it's dragged down short and Ojha eases a single to leg .
15.6  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, overpitched on the pads, pushed to midwicket.
  End of over 16 (5 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  56/7 (RR: 3.50)
  M Manhas  13*(35 b 0x4 0x6) 		 P Ojha  1*(1 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Ashwin     4-1-11-1
16.1  M Gony to P Ojha : No run, good length outside off, hint of shape back into Ojha who defends into the covers. 
16.2  M Gony to P Ojha : No run, keeps this outside off and Ojha defends compactly into the off side.
16.3  M Gony to P Ojha : OUT.
      P Ojha c Dhoni b Gony  1(4 b 0x4 0x6) SR - 25.00
16.4  M Gony to R Singh : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Singh played it straight to mid on.
16.5  M Gony to R Singh : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Singh got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
16.6  M Gony to R Singh : 1 run, pitched full and wide by Gony, and Singh eases a drive to cover.
  End of over 17 (1 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  57/8 (RR: 3.35)
  R Singh  1*(3 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Manhas  13*(35 b 0x4 0x6)
  M Gony     3-0-12-2
17.1  R Ashwin to R Singh : No run, chopped down to short third man.
17.2  R Ashwin to R Singh : 1 run, overpitched, on the pads, clipped away to deep midwicket.
17.3  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, beautiful shot as he takes this from outside leg to go inside-out, but Kanwar makes a diving save at cover.
17.4  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, chopped down to short third man.
17.5  R Ashwin to M Manhas : 1 run, short, stays low, but he punches it to long-on for one. 
17.6  R Ashwin to R Singh : No run, tapped defensively to point.
  End of over 18 (2 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  59/8 (RR: 3.28)
  R Singh  2*(6 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Manhas  14*(38 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Ashwin     5-1-13-1
18.1  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
18.2  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, back of a length outside off and Manhas defends into the off side. 
18.3  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, back of a length, closer to off stump, defended to the off side. 
18.4  M Gony to M Manhas : SIX.
18.5  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, angling in towards the pads, Manhas gets the front foot across and works it to square leg. 
18.6  M Gony to M Manhas : 1 run, nips back at Manhas who works it behind square leg on the leg side.
  End of over 19 (7 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  66/8 (RR: 3.47)
  M Manhas  21*(44 b 0x4 1x6) 		 R Singh  2*(6 b 0x4 0x6)
  M Gony     4-0-19-2
19.1  R Ashwin to M Manhas : 1 run, full, middle and off, driven past Ashwin for one.
19.2  R Ashwin to R Singh : No run, beautiful shot as he takes this from outside leg to go inside-out, but Jaffer makes a diving save at cover.
19.3  R Ashwin to R Singh : 1 run, driven down to long-on for one.
19.4  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, chopped down to short third man.
19.5  R Ashwin to M Manhas : No run, looks to cut, but the ball stops at him, ends up hitting it to cover.
19.6  R Ashwin to M Manhas : 2 runs, slower ball on off, worked square on the on side with soft hands, comes back for two.
  End of over 20 (4 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  70/8 (RR: 3.50)
  M Manhas  24*(48 b 0x4 1x6) 		 R Singh  3*(8 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Ashwin     6-1-17-1
20.1  M Gony to R Singh : OUT.
 R Singh run out  3(9 b 0x4 0x6) SR - 33.33
20.2  M Gony to A Mithun : 2 runs, shaped into the pads again, this time Mithun works it nicely through square leg and sprints back for two.
20.3  M Gony to A Mithun : No run, that came off the track slower than Mithun expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
20.4  M Gony to A Mithun : 1 run, short of a length, outside off, runs it down for a single.
20.5  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, back of a length, closer to off stump, defended to the off side. 
20.6  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Manhas gets half forward and defends.
  End of over 21 (3 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  73/9 (RR: 3.48)
  M Manhas  24*(50 b 0x4 1x6) 		 A Mithun  3*(3 b 0x4 0x6)
  M Gony     5-0-22-2
21.1  S Bahutule to A Mithun : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
21.2  S Bahutule to A Mithun : 1 run, overpitched, outside off, driven to long-on for one.
21.3  S Bahutule to M Manhas : FOUR, deft touch from Manhas! Again Muzumdar is the man beaten, at third man this time, but there's not much he could have done about it. Manhas placed the ball superbly with a late cut.
21.4  S Bahutule to M Manhas : FOUR, not convincing but he flashes this away past slip through short third man, almost defeated by some extra bounce.
21.5  S Bahutule to M Manhas : No run, tossed up nice and full from round the wicket, Manhas driving back to the bowler.
21.6  S Bahutule to M Manhas : 1 run, overpitched, outside off, driven to long-on for one.
  End of over 22 (10 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  83/9 (RR: 3.77)
  M Manhas  33*(54 b 2x4 1x6) 		 A Mithun  4*(5 b 0x4 0x6)
  S Bahutule     1-0-10-0
22.1  M Gony to M Manhas : 1 run, walks across to this, clips it off the pads, from outside off, for a single.
22.2  M Gony to A Mithun : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Mithun gets half forward and defends.
22.3  M Gony to A Mithun : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Mithun gets half forward and defends.
22.4  M Gony to A Mithun : FOUR, on leg stump again, easy for Mithun as he whips it through square leg.
22.5  M Gony to A Mithun : 1 run, Mithun's strong bottom hand sends this past short midwicket, from outside off .
22.6  M Gony to M Manhas : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Manhas got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
  End of over 23 (6 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  89/9 (RR: 3.87)
  M Manhas  34*(56 b 2x4 1x6) 		 A Mithun  9*(9 b 1x4 0x6)
  M Gony     6-0-28-2
23.1  S Bahutule to A Mithun : 1 run, driven down to long-on for one.
23.2  S Bahutule to M Manhas : No run, beautiful shot as he takes this from outside leg to go inside-out, but Bahutule makes a diving save at cover.
23.3  S Bahutule to M Manhas : No run, flicked from outside off along the ground to midwicket where Ashwin makes a good save.
23.4  S Bahutule to M Manhas : No run, driven softly to extra cover.
23.5  S Bahutule to M Manhas : 2 runs, nips back atangling into the pads, deflected to the left of short fine. Jaffer makes a diving save, but the ball hits the hand and ricochets to deep square to allow them the second.
23.6  S Bahutule to M Manhas : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
  End of over 24 (3 runs)		  Zaheer Zoics  92/9 (RR: 3.83)
  M Manhas  36*(61 b 2x4 1x6) 		 A Mithun  10*(10 b 1x4 0x6)
  S Bahutule     2-0-13-0
24.1  M Gony to A Mithun : No run, touch of extra bounce and Mithun takes his bottom hand off the bat as he plays to the leg side. 
24.2  M Gony to A Mithun : OUT.
      A Mithun  b Gony  10(12 b 1x4 0x6) SR - 83.33

Zaheer Zoics        				            R   B   4s  6s  SR
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
D RaviTeja         lbw               b Aaron                7    8   1   0  87.50
M Pandey           run out 			            1    6   0   0  16.67
C Pujara           c Jaffer          b Aaron                9   16   0   0  56.25
R Sharma           c Raina           b Aaron                3    9   0   0  33.33
M Manhas           not out 			           36   61   2   1  59.02
S Binny            c Jaffer          b Sharma               0    1   0   0   0.00
A Reddy            c Bahutule        b Gony                17   15   0   1  113.33
Z Khan             c Sharma          b Ashwin               5    5   1   0  100.00
P Ojha             c Dhoni           b Gony                 1    4   0   0  25.00
R Singh            run out 			            3    9   0   0  33.33
A Mithun                             b Gony                10   12   1   0  83.33

Zaheer Zoics  : 92 in 24.2 overs

Bowling						  O    M    R    W   Econ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I Sharma              				  6    0   21    1   3.50
V Aaron               				  4    0   13    3   3.25
R Ashwin              				  6    1   17    1   2.83
M Gony                				  6.2  0   28    3   4.42
S Bahutule            				  2    0   13    0   6.50

Dhoni Dashers  (Target : 93 in 50 overs)

0.1  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Jaffer got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
0.2  Z Khan to W Jaffer : 2 runs, nips back atangling into the pads, deflected to the left of short fine. Khan makes a diving save, but the ball hits the hand and ricochets to deep square to allow them the second.
0.3  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, short of good length outside off, Jaffer hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
0.4  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, touch of extra bounce and Jaffer takes his bottom hand off the bat as he plays to the leg side. 
0.5  Z Khan to W Jaffer : 1 run, short of length again, but a little straighter this time and Jaffer works a single wide of mid on.
0.6  Z Khan to P Valthaty : 1 run, a well played shot for just one run, Valthaty stepping confidently forward and driving wide of mid off. Pandey sprinted to his left and tumbled into a sliding stop to keep him to just on.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
  End of over 1 (4 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  4/0 (89 runs required from 49 overs, RR: 4.00, RRR: 1.82)
  P Valthaty  1*(1 b 0x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  3*(5 b 0x4 0x6)
  Z Khan     1-0-4-0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1.1  R Singh to P Valthaty : No run, short of a length outside off and left alone.  
1.2  R Singh to P Valthaty : No run, touch of extra bounce and Valthaty takes his bottom hand off the bat as he plays to the leg side. 
1.3  R Singh to P Valthaty : 1 run, length ball, outside off, holds its line, Valthaty opens the face and takes a single.
1.4  R Singh to W Jaffer : 2 runs, full, on the pads, whipped away square of deep square leg, where our man Reddy makes a diving save.
1.5  R Singh to W Jaffer : No run, touch of extra bounce and Jaffer takes his bottom hand off the bat as he plays to the leg side. 
1.6  R Singh to W Jaffer : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Jaffer covers the line and defends.
  End of over 2 (3 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  7/0 (86 runs required from 48 overs, RR: 3.50, RRR: 1.79)
  W Jaffer  5*(8 b 0x4 0x6) 		 P Valthaty  2*(4 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Singh     1-0-3-0
2.1  Z Khan to P Valthaty : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Valthaty gets half forward and defends.
2.2  Z Khan to P Valthaty : OUT.
      P Valthaty c Ojha b Khan  2(6 b 0x4 0x6) SR - 33.33
2.3  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : 1 run, much fuller and straighter, and cutting in off the wicket. Muzumdar spots the change-up and gets forward to defend to mid on.
2.4  Z Khan to W Jaffer : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
2.5  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, short of good length outside off, Muzumdar hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
2.6  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, back of a length outside off and Muzumdar defends into the off side. 
  End of over 3 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  9/1 (84 runs required from 47 overs, RR: 3.00, RRR: 1.79)
  A Muzumdar  1*(3 b 0x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  6*(9 b 0x4 0x6)
  Z Khan     2-0-6-1
3.1  R Singh to W Jaffer : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
3.2  R Singh to W Jaffer : No run, that came off the track slower than Jaffer expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
3.3  R Singh to W Jaffer : 1 run, whipped off the pads, the ball rolling behind square on the leg side.
3.4  R Singh to A Muzumdar : No run, angling in towards the pads, Muzumdar gets the front foot across and works it to square leg. 
3.5  R Singh to A Muzumdar : No run, drags the length back, punched off the back foot and well fielded at cover. 
3.6  R Singh to A Muzumdar : No run, plays from the crease at quite a full delivery, takes an inside to square leg. Muzumdar wanted the single but was sent back. 
  End of over 4 (1 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  10/1 (83 runs required from 46 overs, RR: 2.50, RRR: 1.80)
  A Muzumdar  1*(6 b 0x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  7*(12 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Singh     2-0-4-0
4.1  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, short of a length outside off and left alone.  
4.2  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Jaffer covers the line and defends.
4.3  Z Khan to W Jaffer : 1 run, short of a length, outside off, runs it down for a single.
4.4  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, short of a length outside off and left alone.  
4.5  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
4.6  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Jaffer gets half forward and defends.
  End of over 5 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  12/1 (81 runs required from 45 overs, RR: 2.40, RRR: 1.80)
  W Jaffer  8*(16 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Muzumdar  2*(8 b 0x4 0x6)
  Z Khan     3-0-8-1
5.1  R Singh to A Muzumdar : No run, angling in towards the pads, Muzumdar gets the front foot across and works it to square leg. 
5.2  R Singh to A Muzumdar : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
5.3  R Singh to A Muzumdar : No run, slower ball on a length outside off, Muzumdar stays on the backfoot and punches into the covers. 
5.4  R Singh to A Muzumdar : No run, back of a length outside off and Muzumdar defends into the off side. 
5.5  R Singh to A Muzumdar : 1 run, whipped off the pads, the ball rolling behind square on the leg side.
5.6  R Singh to W Jaffer : No run, keeps this outside off and Jaffer defends compactly into the off side.
  End of over 6 (1 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  13/1 (80 runs required from 44 overs, RR: 2.17, RRR: 1.82)
  W Jaffer  8*(17 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Muzumdar  3*(13 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Singh     3-0-5-0
6.1  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Muzumdar got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
6.2  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
6.3  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, good length outside off, hint of shape back into Muzumdar who defends into the covers. 
6.4  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, plays from the crease at quite a full delivery, takes an inside to square leg. Muzumdar wanted the single but was sent back. 
6.5  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, pushed across outside off, Muzumdar makes a big stride forward and defends to the covers.
6.6  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, short of good length outside off, Muzumdar hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
  End of over 7 (0 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  13/1 (80 runs required from 43 overs, RR: 1.86, RRR: 1.86)
  A Muzumdar  3*(19 b 0x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  8*(17 b 0x4 0x6)
  Z Khan     4-1-8-1
7.1  R Singh to W Jaffer : No run, angling in towards the pads, Jaffer gets the front foot across and works it to square leg. 
7.2  R Singh to W Jaffer : 1 run, length ball, on leg, flicked away for a single past midwicket.
7.3  R Singh to A Muzumdar : FOUR, edged to third man! There is a slip in place but this was far too wide for him. Muzumdar was aiming for a backfoot punch to cover, but Singh shaped one away from him to take a healthy edge. Unfortunately for him, it flew at a catchable height through the vacant second/third slip area .
7.4  R Singh to A Muzumdar : No run, slower ball on a length outside off, Muzumdar stays on the backfoot and punches into the covers. 
7.5  R Singh to A Muzumdar : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
7.6  R Singh to W Jaffer : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Jaffer got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
  End of over 8 (6 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  19/1 (74 runs required from 42 overs, RR: 2.38, RRR: 1.76)
  W Jaffer  9*(20 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Muzumdar  8*(22 b 1x4 0x6)
  R Singh     4-0-11-0
8.1  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : 2 runs, nicely opens the face on this quick length ball, to the left of third man.
8.2  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, drags the length back, punched off the back foot and well fielded at cover. 
8.3  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, short of good length outside off, Muzumdar hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
8.4  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : 1 run, length ball, angling in, worked away for a single.
8.5  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Jaffer played it straight to mid on.
8.6  Z Khan to W Jaffer : 1 run, a hacked drive played with a horizontal bat flies out to deep cover, where there's protection on the rope.
  End of over 9 (4 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  23/1 (70 runs required from 41 overs, RR: 2.56, RRR: 1.71)
  W Jaffer  10*(22 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Muzumdar  11*(26 b 1x4 0x6)
  Z Khan     5-1-12-1
9.1  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
9.2  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, short of a length outside off and left alone.  
9.3  A Mithun to W Jaffer : 1 run, short of length again, but a little straighter this time and Jaffer works a single wide of mid on.
9.4  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : 1 run, whipped off the pads, the ball rolling behind square on the leg side.
9.5  A Mithun to W Jaffer : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
9.6  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : No run, short of good length outside off, Muzumdar hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
  End of over 10 (3 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  26/1 (67 runs required from 40 overs, RR: 2.60, RRR: 1.68)
  A Muzumdar  12*(28 b 1x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  12*(26 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     1-0-3-0
10.1  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, slower ball on a length outside off, Jaffer stays on the backfoot and punches into the covers. 
10.2  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
10.3  Z Khan to W Jaffer : No run, that came off the track slower than Jaffer expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
10.4  Z Khan to W Jaffer : 1 run, a hacked drive played with a horizontal bat flies out to deep cover, where there's protection on the rope.
10.5  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Muzumdar played it straight to mid on.
10.6  Z Khan to A Muzumdar : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Muzumdar got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
  End of over 11 (1 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  27/1 (66 runs required from 39 overs, RR: 2.45, RRR: 1.69)
  A Muzumdar  12*(30 b 1x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  13*(30 b 0x4 0x6)
  Z Khan     6-1-13-1
11.1  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Jaffer covers the line and defends.
11.2  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, pushed across outside off, Jaffer makes a big stride forward and defends to the covers.
11.3  A Mithun to W Jaffer : 1 run, a hacked drive played with a horizontal bat flies out to deep cover, where there's protection on the rope.
11.4  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Muzumdar covers the line and defends.
11.5  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Muzumdar gets half forward and defends.
11.6  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
  End of over 12 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  29/1 (64 runs required from 38 overs, RR: 2.42, RRR: 1.68)
  A Muzumdar  13*(33 b 1x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  14*(33 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     2-0-5-0
12.1  P Ojha to A Muzumdar : No run, aggression from Muzumdar! He doesn't want to let Ojha settle, and charges down the track at the spinner. He's not quite to the pitch of it, however, and can only drill the ball at mid-on.
12.2  P Ojha to A Muzumdar : No run, tossed up nice and full from round the wicket, Muzumdar driving back to the bowler.
12.3  P Ojha to A Muzumdar : No run, turn and bounce for the spinner! This gripped and spat off the surface, leaping past the shoulder of Muzumdar's bat.
12.4  P Ojha to A Muzumdar : No run, tapped defensively to point.
12.5  P Ojha to A Muzumdar : 1 run, short, stays low, but he punches it to long-on for one. 
12.6  P Ojha to W Jaffer : No run, Jaffer comes forward to defend to cover.
  End of over 13 (1 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  30/1 (63 runs required from 37 overs, RR: 2.31, RRR: 1.70)
  W Jaffer  14*(34 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Muzumdar  14*(38 b 1x4 0x6)
  P Ojha     1-0-1-0
13.1  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : No run, fuller, gets Muzumdar to come forward and defend. 
13.2  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : No run, short of good length outside off, Muzumdar hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
13.3  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Muzumdar got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
13.4  A Mithun to A Muzumdar : 1 run, length ball, angling in, worked away for a single.
13.5  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Jaffer gets half forward and defends.
13.6  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Jaffer played it straight to mid on.
  End of over 14 (1 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  31/1 (62 runs required from 36 overs, RR: 2.21, RRR: 1.72)
  W Jaffer  14*(36 b 0x4 0x6) 		 A Muzumdar  15*(42 b 1x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     3-0-6-0
14.1  P Ojha to A Muzumdar : OUT.
      A Muzumdar c Binny b Ojha  15(43 b 1x4 0x6) SR - 34.88
14.2  P Ojha to S Kanwar : 1 run, hurled down quicker and flatter, and after coming down Kanwar double-bluffs the bowler by stepping deep into his crease to work a single into the leg side.
14.3  P Ojha to W Jaffer : No run, full, on the stumps, drives to leg, but can't beat short midwicket.
14.4  P Ojha to W Jaffer : No run, Jaffer comes forward to defend to cover.
14.5  P Ojha to W Jaffer : No run, aggression from Jaffer! He doesn't want to let Ojha settle, and charges down the track at the spinner. He's not quite to the pitch of it, however, and can only drill the ball at mid-on.
14.6  P Ojha to W Jaffer : 1 run, length ball, angling into the pads, pushed to mid-on who is at the edge of the circle.
  End of over 15 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  33/2 (60 runs required from 35 overs, RR: 2.20, RRR: 1.71)
  W Jaffer  15*(40 b 0x4 0x6) 		 S Kanwar  1*(1 b 0x4 0x6)
  P Ojha     2-0-3-1
15.1  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, keeps this outside off and Jaffer defends compactly into the off side.
15.2  A Mithun to W Jaffer : 1 run, length ball, on leg, flicked away for a single past midwicket.
15.3  A Mithun to S Kanwar : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Kanwar covers the line and defends.
15.4  A Mithun to S Kanwar : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Kanwar got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
15.5  A Mithun to S Kanwar : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
15.6  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, short of a length outside off and left alone.  
  End of over 16 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  35/2 (58 runs required from 34 overs, RR: 2.19, RRR: 1.71)
  W Jaffer  16*(43 b 0x4 0x6) 		 S Kanwar  2*(4 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     4-0-8-0
16.1  P Ojha to S Kanwar : No run, flicked from outside off along the ground to midwicket where Pandey makes a good save.
16.2  P Ojha to S Kanwar : 2 runs,  
16.3  P Ojha to S Kanwar : 1 run, too full again, pushed for an easy single to cover.
16.4  P Ojha to W Jaffer : No run, beats the outside edge with one that doesn't turn.  appeals for a stumping but the back foot hadn't moved.
16.5  P Ojha to W Jaffer : 1 run, quicker and flatter through the air from Ojha, but it's dragged down short and Jaffer eases a single to leg .
16.6  P Ojha to S Kanwar : 1 run, hurled down quicker and flatter, and after coming down Kanwar double-bluffs the bowler by stepping deep into his crease to work a single into the leg side.
  End of over 17 (5 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  40/2 (53 runs required from 33 overs, RR: 2.35, RRR: 1.61)
  S Kanwar  6*(8 b 0x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  17*(45 b 0x4 0x6)
  P Ojha     3-0-8-1
17.1  A Mithun to S Kanwar : FOUR, that is close to what Kanwar wants to do. Length ball, wide, with roo, he pushes forward, the foot gets close to the line of the ball, and then drives on the up. Between mid-off and extra cover.
17.2  A Mithun to S Kanwar : 1 run, much fuller and straighter, and cutting in off the wicket. Kanwar spots the change-up and gets forward to defend to mid on.
17.3  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, fuller, gets Jaffer to come forward and defend. 
17.4  A Mithun to W Jaffer : No run, short of a length outside off and left alone.  
17.5  A Mithun to W Jaffer : 1 run, length ball, on leg, flicked away for a single past midwicket.
17.6  A Mithun to S Kanwar : No run, plays from the crease at quite a full delivery, takes an inside to square leg. Kanwar wanted the single but was sent back. 
  End of over 18 (6 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  46/2 (47 runs required from 32 overs, RR: 2.56, RRR: 1.47)
  S Kanwar  11*(11 b 1x4 0x6) 		 W Jaffer  18*(48 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     5-0-14-0
18.1  P Ojha to W Jaffer : No run, driven softly to extra cover.
18.2  P Ojha to W Jaffer : FOUR, the wheels are off. Jaffer dabs this square on the off side and Binny makes a hash of the fielding. Ojha close to exploding.
18.3  P Ojha to W Jaffer : No run, beats the outside edge with one that doesn't turn.  appeals for a stumping but the back foot hadn't moved.
18.4  P Ojha to W Jaffer : No run, does this keep a bit low? Jaffer stepped back and tried to cut but could only bottom edge it straight into the ground.
18.5  P Ojha to W Jaffer : OUT.
      W Jaffer  b Ojha  22(53 b 1x4 0x6) SR - 41.51
18.6  P Ojha to S Raina : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
  End of over 19 (4 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  50/3 (43 runs required from 31 overs, RR: 2.63, RRR: 1.39)
  S Raina  0*(1 b 0x4 0x6) 		 S Kanwar  11*(11 b 1x4 0x6)
  P Ojha     4-0-12-2
19.1  A Mithun to S Kanwar : 1 run, chopped down on the off side, just the one
19.2  A Mithun to S Raina : No run, that came off the track slower than Raina expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
19.3  A Mithun to S Raina : 1 run, a hacked drive played with a horizontal bat flies out to deep cover, where there's protection on the rope.
19.4  A Mithun to S Kanwar : 1 run, pitched full and wide by Mithun, and Kanwar eases a drive to cover.
19.5  A Mithun to S Raina : 1 run, length ball, outside off, holds its line, Raina opens the face and takes a single.
19.6  A Mithun to S Kanwar : OUT.
 S Kanwar run out  3(14 b 1x4 0x6) SR - 92.86
  End of over 20 (4 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  54/4 (39 runs required from 30 overs, RR: 2.70, RRR: 1.30)
  S Raina  2*(4 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     6-0-18-0
20.1  P Ojha to S Raina : 1 run, short, stays low, but he punches it to long-on for one. 
20.2  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, slight drift with this one, but too full again. Pushed to short midwicket.
20.3  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
20.4  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
20.5  P Ojha to M Dhoni : 1 run, length ball, angling into the pads, pushed to mid-on who is at the edge of the circle.
20.6  P Ojha to S Raina : 1 run, touch too straight from the spinner, and Raina finds the gap at square leg.
  End of over 21 (3 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  57/4 (36 runs required from 29 overs, RR: 2.71, RRR: 1.24)
  S Raina  4*(6 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  1*(4 b 0x4 0x6)
  P Ojha     5-0-15-2
21.1  A Reddy to S Raina : No run, fuller, gets Raina to come forward and defend. 
21.2  A Reddy to S Raina : No run, that came off the track slower than Raina expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
21.3  A Reddy to S Raina : 1 run, bouncer, 144.5ks, on off, chest high, pulls it, and keeps it down .
21.4  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, back of a length, flat and quick, Dhoni gets half forward and defends.
21.5  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, this is fuller from Reddy and Dhoni leans into a well-timed drive but picks out mid-off. 
21.6  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, slower ball on a length outside off, Dhoni stays on the backfoot and punches into the covers. 
  End of over 22 (1 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  58/4 (35 runs required from 28 overs, RR: 2.64, RRR: 1.25)
  M Dhoni  1*(7 b 0x4 0x6) 		 S Raina  5*(9 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Reddy     1-0-1-0
22.1  P Ojha to S Raina : OUT.
      S Raina c Khan b Ojha  5(10 b 0x4 0x6) SR - 50.00
22.2  P Ojha to S Bahutule : No run, turn and bounce for the spinner! This gripped and spat off the surface, leaping past the shoulder of Bahutule's bat.
22.3  P Ojha to S Bahutule : No run, beautiful shot as he takes this from outside leg to go inside-out, but Pandey makes a diving save at cover.
22.4  P Ojha to S Bahutule : No run, tossed up nice and full from round the wicket, Bahutule driving back to the bowler.
22.5  P Ojha to S Bahutule : No run, looks to cut, but the ball stops at him, ends up hitting it to cover.
22.6  P Ojha to S Bahutule : No run, does this keep a bit low? Bahutule stepped back and tried to cut but could only bottom edge it straight into the ground.
  End of over 23 (0 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  58/5 (35 runs required from 27 overs, RR: 2.52, RRR: 1.30)
  S Bahutule  0*(5 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  1*(7 b 0x4 0x6)
  P Ojha     6-1-15-3
23.1  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, slower ball on a length outside off, Dhoni stays on the backfoot and punches into the covers. 
23.2  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Dhoni covers the line and defends.
23.3  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, that came off the track slower than Dhoni expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
23.4  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Dhoni covers the line and defends.
23.5  A Reddy to M Dhoni : 2 runs, slower ball on off, worked square on the on side with soft hands, comes back for two.
23.6  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, plays from the crease at quite a full delivery, takes an inside to square leg. Dhoni wanted the single but was sent back. 
  End of over 24 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  60/5 (33 runs required from 26 overs, RR: 2.50, RRR: 1.27)
  M Dhoni  3*(13 b 0x4 0x6) 		 S Bahutule  0*(5 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Reddy     2-0-3-0
24.1  P Ojha to S Bahutule : 1 run, too full again, pushed for an easy single to cover.
24.2  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, chopped down to short third man.
24.3  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, turn and bounce for the spinner! This gripped and spat off the surface, leaping past the shoulder of Dhoni's bat.
24.4  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, looks to cut, but the ball stops at him, ends up hitting it to cover.
24.5  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, full again, defended back to the bowler.
24.6  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, round the wicket, driven to cover.
  End of over 25 (1 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  61/5 (32 runs required from 25 overs, RR: 2.44, RRR: 1.28)
  M Dhoni  3*(18 b 0x4 0x6) 		 S Bahutule  1*(6 b 0x4 0x6)
  P Ojha     7-1-16-3
25.1  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Bahutule played it straight to mid on.
25.2  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, fuller, gets Bahutule to come forward and defend. 
25.3  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
25.4  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Bahutule got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
25.5  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, fuller, gets Bahutule to come forward and defend. 
25.6  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, that came off the track slower than Bahutule expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
  End of over 26 (0 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  61/5 (32 runs required from 24 overs, RR: 2.35, RRR: 1.33)
  S Bahutule  1*(12 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  3*(18 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Reddy     3-1-3-0
26.1  P Ojha to M Dhoni : No run, looks to cut, but the ball stops at him, ends up hitting it to cover.
26.2  P Ojha to M Dhoni : 1 run, work off the hip to square leg.
26.3  P Ojha to S Bahutule : No run, tapped defensively to point.
26.4  P Ojha to S Bahutule : No run, tossed up nice and full from round the wicket, Bahutule driving back to the bowler.
26.5  P Ojha to S Bahutule : No run, turn and bounce for the spinner! This gripped and spat off the surface, leaping past the shoulder of Bahutule's bat.
26.6  P Ojha to S Bahutule : 1 run, touch too straight from the spinner, and Bahutule finds the gap at square leg.
  End of over 27 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  63/5 (30 runs required from 23 overs, RR: 2.33, RRR: 1.30)
  S Bahutule  2*(16 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  4*(20 b 0x4 0x6)
  P Ojha     8-1-18-3
27.1  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Bahutule covers the line and defends.
27.2  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, pushed across outside off, Bahutule makes a big stride forward and defends to the covers.
27.3  A Reddy to S Bahutule : 1 run, pitched full and wide by Reddy, and Bahutule eases a drive to cover.
27.4  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Dhoni covers the line and defends.
27.5  A Reddy to M Dhoni : 1 run, whipped off the pads, the ball rolling behind square on the leg side.
27.6  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, fuller, gets Bahutule to come forward and defend. 
  End of over 28 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  65/5 (28 runs required from 22 overs, RR: 2.32, RRR: 1.27)
  S Bahutule  3*(20 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  5*(22 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Reddy     4-1-5-0
28.1  A Mithun to M Dhoni : 1 run, bouncer, 144.5ks, on off, chest high, pulls it, and keeps it down .
28.2  A Mithun to S Bahutule : No run, this is fuller from Mithun and Bahutule leans into a well-timed drive but picks out mid-off. 
28.3  A Mithun to S Bahutule : FOUR, sends down a big full toss which is hammered straight down the ground...it didn't actually come out of the middle, but didn't matter.
28.4  A Mithun to S Bahutule : 1 run, short of length again, but a little straighter this time and Bahutule works a single wide of mid on.
28.5  A Mithun to M Dhoni : 2 runs, shaped into the pads again, this time Dhoni works it nicely through square leg and sprints back for two.
28.6  A Mithun to M Dhoni : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
  End of over 29 (8 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  73/5 (20 runs required from 21 overs, RR: 2.52, RRR: 0.95)
  M Dhoni  8*(25 b 0x4 0x6) 		 S Bahutule  8*(23 b 1x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     7-0-26-0
29.1  A Reddy to S Bahutule : FOUR, Bahutule dispatches a short ball to long leg with a cracking swivel-pull! That was sweetly timed, it never got up high but bounced just once before crossing the boundary.
29.2  A Reddy to S Bahutule : 1 run, Bahutule's strong bottom hand sends this past short midwicket, from outside off .
29.3  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, that came off the track slower than Dhoni expected as he shaped to cut. Not much room either and he ended up bottom edging it away to the off side. 
29.4  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Dhoni played it straight to mid on.
29.5  A Reddy to M Dhoni : 1 run, pitched full and wide by Reddy, and Dhoni eases a drive to cover.
29.6  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Bahutule got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
  End of over 30 (6 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  79/5 (14 runs required from 20 overs, RR: 2.63, RRR: 0.70)
  S Bahutule  13*(26 b 2x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  9*(28 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Reddy     5-1-11-0
30.1  A Mithun to M Dhoni : No run, keeps this outside off and Dhoni defends compactly into the off side.
30.2  A Mithun to M Dhoni : No run, fuller length, on middle and leg, it was there for the on drive, but Dhoni played it straight to mid on.
30.3  A Mithun to M Dhoni : No run, fuller, gets Dhoni to come forward and defend. 
30.4  A Mithun to M Dhoni : 1 run, a well played shot for just one run, Dhoni stepping confidently forward and driving wide of mid off. Singh sprinted to his left and tumbled into a sliding stop to keep him to just on.
30.5  A Mithun to S Bahutule : FOUR, Bahutule dispatches a short ball to long leg with a cracking swivel-pull! That was sweetly timed, it never got up high but bounced just once before crossing the boundary.
30.6  A Mithun to S Bahutule : No run, good length outside off, hint of shape back into Bahutule who defends into the covers. 
  End of over 31 (5 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  84/5 (9 runs required from 19 overs, RR: 2.71, RRR: 0.47)
  S Bahutule  17*(28 b 3x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  10*(32 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     8-0-31-0
31.1  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, slower ball on a length outside off, Dhoni stays on the backfoot and punches into the covers. 
31.2  A Reddy to M Dhoni : 1 run, jumps back into the crease and nudges this from around off stump to the leg side.
31.3  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, short of good length outside off, Bahutule hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
31.4  A Reddy to S Bahutule : No run, back of a length, closer to off stump, defended to the off side. 
31.5  A Reddy to S Bahutule : 1 run, nurdled into the off side for one.
31.6  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, short of good length outside off, Dhoni hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
  End of over 32 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  86/5 (7 runs required from 18 overs, RR: 2.69, RRR: 0.39)
  M Dhoni  11*(35 b 0x4 0x6) 		 S Bahutule  18*(31 b 3x4 0x6)
  A Reddy     6-1-13-0
32.1  A Mithun to S Bahutule : 1 run, jumps back into the crease and nudges this from around off stump to the leg side.
32.2  A Mithun to M Dhoni : No run, fuller length, on the perfect line just outside off, Dhoni covers the line and defends.
32.3  A Mithun to M Dhoni : 1 run, length ball, outside off, holds its line, Dhoni opens the face and takes a single.
32.4  A Mithun to S Bahutule : OUT.
      S Bahutule c Pandey b Mithun  19(33 b 3x4 0x6) SR - 57.58
32.5  A Mithun to R Ashwin : No run, short of good length outside off, Ashwin hangs back and forces it towards cover point. 
32.6  A Mithun to R Ashwin : No run, this is fuller from Mithun and Ashwin leans into a well-timed drive but picks out mid-off. 
  End of over 33 (2 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  88/6 (5 runs required from 17 overs, RR: 2.67, RRR: 0.29)
  R Ashwin  0*(2 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  12*(37 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Mithun     9-0-33-1
33.1  A Reddy to M Dhoni : 1 run, walks across to this, clips it off the pads, from outside off, for a single.
33.2  A Reddy to R Ashwin : No run, fuller, gets Ashwin to come forward and defend. 
33.3  A Reddy to R Ashwin : 1 run, short of length again, but a little straighter this time and Ashwin works a single wide of mid on.
33.4  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, fuller length, it was there for the drive, Dhoni got forward nicely but chose to check the drive towards mid off. 
33.5  A Reddy to M Dhoni : 1 run, Dhoni's strong bottom hand sends this past short midwicket, from outside off .
33.6  A Reddy to R Ashwin : No run, fuller, gets Ashwin to come forward and defend. 
  End of over 34 (3 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  91/6 (2 runs required from 16 overs, RR: 2.68, RRR: 0.12)
  R Ashwin  1*(5 b 0x4 0x6) 		 M Dhoni  14*(40 b 0x4 0x6)
  A Reddy     7-1-16-0
34.1  R Singh to M Dhoni : No run, keeps this outside off and Dhoni defends compactly into the off side.
34.2  R Singh to M Dhoni : No run, plays from the crease at quite a full delivery, takes an inside to square leg. Dhoni wanted the single but was sent back. 
34.3  R Singh to M Dhoni : No run, back of a length, closer to off stump, defended to the off side. 
34.4  R Singh to M Dhoni : No run, back of a length outside off and Dhoni defends into the off side. 
34.5  R Singh to M Dhoni : No run, touch of extra bounce and Dhoni takes his bottom hand off the bat as he plays to the leg side. 
34.6  R Singh to M Dhoni : 1 run, throws his arms through a drive this time, it was very wide and the ball went in the air through cover out to the sweeper. 
  End of over 35 (1 runs)  Dhoni Dashers  92/6 (1 runs required from 15 overs, RR: 2.63, RRR: 0.07)
  M Dhoni  15*(46 b 0x4 0x6) 		 R Ashwin  1*(5 b 0x4 0x6)
  R Singh     5-0-12-0
35.1  A Reddy to M Dhoni : No run, tucks this off the pads straight to midwicket. 
35.2  A Reddy to M Dhoni : 1 run, length ball, angling in, worked away for a single.

Dhoni Dashers       				            R   B   4s  6s  SR
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W Jaffer                             b Ojha                22   53   1   0  41.51
P Valthaty         c Ojha            b Khan                 2    6   0   0  33.33
A Muzumdar         c Binny           b Ojha                15   43   1   0  34.88
S Kanwar           run out 			           13   14   1   0  92.86
S Raina            c Khan            b Ojha                 5   10   0   0  50.00
M Dhoni            not out 			           16   48   0   0  33.33
S Bahutule         c Pandey          b Mithun              19   33   3   0  57.58
R Ashwin           not out 			            1    5   0   0  20.00

Z Khan                				  6    1   13    1   2.17
R Singh               				  5    0   12    0   2.40
A Mithun              				  9    0   33    1   3.67
P Ojha                				  8    1   18    3   2.25
A Reddy               				  7.2  1   17    0   2.32

Dhoni Dashers : 93/6 in 35.2 overs

Dhoni Dashers won the match by 4 wickets.

Code:
Zaheer Zoics        				            R   B   4s  6s  SR
D RaviTeja         lbw               b Aaron                7    8   1   0  87.50
M Pandey           run out 			            1    6   0   0  16.67
C Pujara           c Jaffer          b Aaron                9   16   0   0  56.25
R Sharma           c Raina           b Aaron                3    9   0   0  33.33
M Manhas           not out 			           36   61   2   1  59.02
S Binny            c Jaffer          b Sharma               0    1   0   0   0.00
A Reddy            c Bahutule        b Gony                17   15   0   1  113.33
Z Khan             c Sharma          b Ashwin               5    5   1   0  100.00
P Ojha             c Dhoni           b Gony                 1    4   0   0  25.00
R Singh            run out 			            3    9   0   0  33.33
A Mithun                             b Gony                10   12   1   0  83.33

Zaheer Zoics  : 92 in 24.2 overs

I Sharma              				  6    0   21    1   3.50
V Aaron               				  4    0   13    3   3.25
R Ashwin              				  6    1   17    1   2.83
M Gony                				  6.2  0   28    3   4.42
S Bahutule            				  2    0   13    0   6.50

Dhoni Dashers       				            R   B   4s  6s  SR
W Jaffer                             b Ojha                22   53   1   0  41.51
P Valthaty         c Ojha            b Khan                 2    6   0   0  33.33
A Muzumdar         c Binny           b Ojha                15   43   1   0  34.88
S Kanwar           run out 			           13   14   1   0  92.86
S Raina            c Khan            b Ojha                 5   10   0   0  50.00
M Dhoni            not out 			           16   48   0   0  33.33
S Bahutule         c Pandey          b Mithun              19   33   3   0  57.58
R Ashwin           not out 			            1    5   0   0  20.00

Z Khan                				  6    1   13    1   2.17
R Singh               				  5    0   12    0   2.40
A Mithun              				  9    0   33    1   3.67
P Ojha                				  8    1   18    3   2.25
A Reddy               				  7.2  1   17    0   2.32

Dhoni Dashers : 93/6 in 35.2 overs

Dhoni Dashers won the match by 4 wickets.

delhi-Feroz-Shah-Kotla-pitch-Dangerous-Unfit.jpg

Paul Valthaty on the ground after being hit by delivery which rose up sharply.
The pitch came under a lot of criticism as its unpreparedness led to a very low scoring encounter. Varun Aaron was the MOM.​

What a match. :p
Dhoni Dashers get a bonus point. Points table and player statistics will be put up soon.
Please post your line-up for your next matches. Remember, except the captain, every player can play only 8 matches in the league stage. So player rotation will become necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread