Game Pads

sixthlie

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just got my hands on Cricket 2004 and I can't get my 2 game pads to work. I have 2 logitech wingman rumblepads and the game wont recognize them. is there a patch or something i'm missing. i've tried only have one plugged it, i've tried not using the profiler software and nothing works. the gamepads work fine with all my other games. HELP

With mine it works perfect i jus have to plug and play i don't kno about yours or did get a software to install the gamepad or something if yes then u di not install it yet

With some USB joypads the game can get a bit annoyed with other USB devices. If you have anything else connected to your USB ports, try removing it.

Gamepads cont

My gamepads are the plug and play type and i even have their game profiler software running. every game works fine except for cricket 04 which wont see the gamepads, it only lets me use keyboards which sucks for sports games.

thats a lot of devices to remove - my keyboard and mouse and tablet and camera and other camera and so on - i'll try leaving onlyu essentials in and see how that goes. thanx

Even mine is USB plug and play so mine is working perfectly ok goto control panel and then gotto controler and try some setting

Hmmm I uses my PS2 game pad to play the game. Picked up PlayStation 2 Controller convertor to USB and it works like a charm.

Last edited:
i also use my ps2 game pad but cricket 2004 doesnt work with it. i got a converter to USB as mentioned above be djkay but it still doesnt work.

Kodos, what sort of a convertor did you by? I bought one in around March from the lik sang web site and never had any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread