Game wont resume after 22 overs...happend twice

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey this weird bug has happend in 2 games. both when iw as batting first in a ODI at around the 22 over mark. i had played one game inbetween these 2 but i was batting second and only faced bout 15 overs.

when i click on the resume button it makes the lil sound like always but doesnt do anything...just stays at the end of over menu.

not sure wat it is realli.

can someone plz help as that would be most appreciated

Originally posted by whiteninness
hey this weird bug has happend in 2 games. both when iw as batting first in a ODI at around the 22 over mark. i had played one game inbetween these 2 but i was batting second and only faced bout 15 overs.

when i click on the resume button it makes the lil sound like always but doesnt do anything...just stays at the end of over menu.

not sure wat it is realli.

can someone plz help as that would be most appreciated

You need the save.tweak file from the downloads section! Basically the cpu are trying to use a bowler that has already bowled ten overs! Open the save tweak, change teams, select a different bowler save, open save tweak, change teams back, reload the game and it should work! If it dosent just take control of the cpu team bowl one over save and swap teams and it will carry on!

This has been posted about 15 times- search before you ask questions.

lol sorri

yeh i did find it was weird when the commentator didnt comment bout the bowler bowling his last over

awesome... even tho it's been posted... i had the same problem and i was about to make a carrair high too so i saved in case i got out and won't load up again... thanks for the repeat answer... atleast i got the answer nice and easy

Originally posted by Bond27
awesome... even tho it's been posted... i had the same problem and i was about to make a carrair high too so i saved in case i got out and won't load up again... thanks for the repeat answer... atleast i got the answer nice and easy

Glad to help! :cool:

Yeah, and congratulations on not making another new topic :)

Thanks 4 the info. I did the search and found this so it was a useful thread.

One comment tho - if it's been reported 'at least 15 times' then what are the plans to fix this properly ? I've looked thru the other threads but there aren't any reports that a fix will be made available - is there a web page that lists what bugs are going to be fixed when ?

Thanks

andyt

I think this problem could quite easily get fixed. But i dunno if any will do it seeing that we've got a solution already

how to reverse the old bowl which was 44 over old in a test or in odi.how to swing a new ball plzzzzz help me in bowling

Users who are viewing this thread