Gameplay Sliders

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
I thought the time is right to start a thread for people to post their Cricket 22 sliders.

Feel free to post them here and let's try to keep the discussion on them to a minimum so that the slider sets are easy to find or can we pin the sets at the start of the thread?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Maybe create some format a bit like the bug report thread so we don't have numerous posts/discussion. Could ask users to post what results they got with their sliders and what the intention is, how it affects human batting/bowling, effect on AI batting/bowling

Human Bowling Changes:
Human Batting Changes:
CPU Bowling Changes:
CPU Batting Changes:

Something like this so we know what to expect somewhat

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just want to share my difficulty and slider which gave me good gameplay in test matches.

AI: LEGEND Batting and bowling on hard
SR:18
RR:15-18
Wicket chance 40 and lower (Grassy green pitch I put wicket chance on 60 for first 2 sessions)
Pace bowling swing 92 first 2 sessions- Thereafter drop by 5 every session
Spin bowling revs on 8 (Grassy pitch) after second session increase by 5. Dry pitches I start on default.
I recommend playing on medium pitches because hard and soft doesn't give me realistic bounce, even if you tinker with sliders.
I used the same settings in Cricket 19 and it gave me the most realistic outcomes. Sometimes the AI score low and sometimes you struggle to get them out. AI run rate on average about 3-3.5 rpo.

Let me know what you guys think.

Statto_74

School Cricketer
Anyone play on the easy/easier settings? My nine year old is cricket daft but struggling with the game, he’ll bowl for an hour, beat the bat constantly but not get any wickets (I usually Sim it after three fruitless overs!) then he keeps getting out to unrealistic C&Bs off seamers when he ever so slightly mistimes a drive.

any slider advice?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Anyone play on the easy/easier settings? My nine year old is cricket daft but struggling with the game, he’ll bowl for an hour, beat the bat constantly but not get any wickets (I usually Sim it after three fruitless overs!) then he keeps getting out to unrealistic C&Bs off seamers when he ever so slightly mistimes a drive.

any slider advice?
If you increase the wicket chance slider under the AI, that will increase the chance the AI will get out, so more wickets.

Caught and bowled is harder to remedy, but if it's a timing issue and the ball is say, looping up in the air, look to increase the timing window under batting.

There's a late timing window and an early timing window slider. Can't remember off the top of my head how they're worded (and not in front of the game to check), but those two can be used to widen the timing window so shots are harder to mistime.

Users who are viewing this thread