Gd Kit Replacer

Which Country Do You Support? [ODI]

• Total voters

Destroyasachin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello brothers,

The GD kit replacer used to work as I have replaced india and australia kits. But now, when I execute the file it says "Run-time error 62: Input past end of file"
Also, this happened after I copied and pasted the new teams.txt file available on the downloads section.

Thank You and peace to all of you my brothers.

This happens because there is a blank field at the end of the teams.txt
I don't know why you have one seeing as there isn't a blank in my original...
To solve the problem, open your teams.txt, go the the last bit of text the document and make sure there are no spaces after the last word/number.

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jan 30 2004, 04:02 PM
Try this one:
hello can some one help me with the kit replacer from tom hicks please i get this message all the time when i try to open the file it says run time error 53 please help thank you :(

That means file not found. Make sure the teams.txt gob directory.txt and GD Kit Replacer.exe are all in the same folder.

i have try to replace australia but it didnt work and please tell me what is the story behind team txt the number with each team. do we have to rename the kit with this number and why there are three kind of number

The numbers refer to the different kinds of kit (e.g coloured, white and sweater)
That shouldn't matter though, just run the GD Kit Replacer exe.
Make sure you have read this thread as well.

my gd kit replacer is working fine. but my kits are not changing in the game.

the step i have taken is first i import the kit front 512 then save it in gob and i do the same with kit back 512. but in the game kits remains the same.

please help................

you must import all 5 sizes for both front and back into the gob.

but then there is a error of invalid bmp format or file name with other sizes. and onething more i dont have button on the right hand which gives the option of what to select in GD kit replacer and i have downloaded the software from cricket2004.

change your screen resolution to 1024*768 or greater

this has been said a million times, jeez why can't people just search other threads

the kits changed but then there is another problem which deals with the resolution.

the kits are very poor quality leaving sparkling effect on the original kits, looks like some king of coating on kits. please tell me is there any other point i am missing in replacing the kits

Users who are viewing this thread