Gear colour?

Ren

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi all. Just saw this is out on steam so grabbed it, great fun so far.

Question: When creating a career player, where do I change the colour of gear? Gloves, pads etc when selecting not to use team gear, I can add logos but can't find anywhere to change the colour.

I like making kookaburra gear like I use but the logos look strange on bright red default colloured gloves.

Did I miss an option somewhere?

Team colours or nothing unfortunately, for the moment, not sure if it is something that could be patched.

Last edited:
Team colours or nothing unfortunately, for the moment, not sure if it is something that could be patched.

TBH no need for a patch as that's how it should be. I mean how often do you see a player on a team with different colors/uniform? The only difference is the type of gear or kit items a player uses, i.e. head bands, wrist bands, hats/caps, bat etc. but the color of the kits/uniforms remains the same as team's.

TBH no need for a patch as that's how it should be. I mean how often do you see a player on a team with different colors/uniform?

Extremely often in local leagues. And often enough in higher leagues. At the moment you can't even give someone a white widebrim hat in an ODI (Brett Lee style).

How often do you see a team all wearing the same coloured gloves?

I mean the option was there in DBC14, why take it out? It's not an invasive feature if you don't want it, just don't use it. But when you do want it, it's a very frustrating omission.

Haven't looked to see if it works, but isn't there an option to not use the team kit when you create the career player? Is that not working?

Haven't looked to see if it works, but isn't there an option to not use the team kit when you create the career player? Is that not working?
That option is to use a different type of equipment. Doesn't apply to colour unfortunately. So if your team wears baseball caps, you can make your player wear his widebrim instead but can't make it a different colour.

Not the end of the world. As mentioned above, if you watch a professional match all players are wearing their sponsor's gloves and pads. I was that kid that spent hours looking at pads, gloves, bats etc and figuring out which kit i'd buy if i had money. Now I have money, I always buy matching gear. End of the day not going to spoil the game though.

Users who are viewing this thread