What format would you like for the tournament

• Current format as stated in the rules

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Use the thread for any general discussion regarding the tournament,the game or any queries/suggestions regarding it.

For any team diaries(stories/progress during the league),use seperate threads within this forum for your updates.

JikJak

Club Cricketer
Are we going to play as teams, so like to people play for India, two play for England and so on?

sid_19840

International Coach
JikJak said:
Are we going to play as teams, so like to people play for India, two play for England and so on?

No,you represent your teams whoever they are.What we might do at the end of the tournament is add up the points for players with similar countries for a national table.But the main prize would be individual glory for a single person.

What the format (most likely) would be,splitting teams into groups of 4(with every group having a level 1,2,3 and 4 seed).Each group will have a moderator as well who basically just has a look on the game,points scored and whos not played close to deadline day for that round.(still not sure on what time limit will be for each round and how many rounds we will have).The top 2 teams from each league enter into a knockout stage with 2nd from a league playing 1st from a league in the next phase.From this stage onwards it'll be a straight knockout to the final.Im hoping to have 32 teams(atleast,48 or 64 would be great) for the initial group stage.

JikJak

Club Cricketer
Sounds good, are people who are getting 300+ level 4 seeds?

sid_19840

International Coach
JikJak said:
Sounds good, are people who are getting 300+ level 4 seeds?

Yes,under 200 would be Level 1,200-250 would be level 2,250-300 level 3 and 300+ as level 4.Incase there arent exact number of teams at the same level,then we would adjust it by shifting the nearest team or teams(in terms of score) to that level.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
guys you best watch out I just creamed the Kiwis in the Semi's after a long time out of the game :D

stickcricketscorecardqo7.png

and I just beat SA in the final by 10 wickets chasing 204. My projected total was 255 so what level is that 3???

Gilly made 114 off 26 balls at 438.5 with 10 sixes and 10 fours
Watson made 94 off 23 balls at 408.7 with 6 sixes and 8 fours

Can't wait to start :D

sid_19840

International Coach
Still its close to 250 odd,so Im keeping you at Level 2 for now.As I said there might be last minute changes in the seeds.Nice clean score there.Good to see that you've not lost wickets either as they may well be playing a part in the league.

&Evertonfan-I never thought Id see someone from the UK going with an Aussie team.Shame on you. :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
You know what, your absolutley right Sid! Could I make a change so that i'm more patriotic then please? I don't want to be the convicts anymore. :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I am interested. I remembered that my high score was with England so i've suddenly had a change of heart. Besides, i've always supported the underdogs. :p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i played for the first time and was all out less than the 50 :(:(

That stick cricket website shows the username & passwrd... do we have to register there or can play without registering?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
treva said:
You have to register I think but Sid will clarify it :)

I tried registering with "suren" which was the name submitted in sign up thread... it says " already taken "!!!

So sid, shd i register with a different name in the website? becos teh scores cannot be stored till i register!!!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Go ahead. Doesn't really matter.

I've won all the matches in the tourny with atleast 2 overs to spare in each and every one. Got 4 centuries in a row with Viru, and 2 for Dhoni. They both got centuries in the final.

Here is a nice challenge:
What is the highest score you can get batting as Glenn Mcgrath?
Post a pic please, and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread