Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Noticed a few times that some requests are either flooding other threads or getting lost completely so I thought it might be nice to collate a list of requests for any created logos, stadiums, bats, teams ect. so creators can get onto them in their spare time.

Saves other threads being flooded by a page of 50 bat requests. Also keeps our checklist threads nice and clean

Last edited:

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
I assume this is already on the to-do list somewhere, and feel free to put it below the current domestic teams in terms of priority at the moment, but I'd love the All Time Best sides to be gone through properly at some point. I played a big Legends Test League about six months ago on DBC 14 and had a great time! There were also a few players I felt were missing at the time, but hopefully we can avoid that on this game, or I can request specific players that aren't in there by default from my old line-ups maybe.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Pakistan kits and logos and players.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Kookaburra genesis.. loved that bat!

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'd like to request Australia and England 2005 sides. Would love to recreate the 2005 Ashes, especially with the stadiums we now have on offer.

BRAB

International Coach
I'd like to request Australia and England 2005 sides. Would love to recreate the 2005 Ashes, especially with the stadiums we now have on offer.

I might even do some 2005 logos if you can remember what was used!

gunit123

County Cricketer
Not sure if it has been done, but the most recent Cricket World Cup 2015 kits would be nice :) Unlikely that anyone is going to participate in a world cup in career mode anytime soon, but would be awesome if you could change kits when you get there.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
If anybody is so inclined, I'd quite like a version of the Mission Road ground in Hong Kong to add to the associate team.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If anyone fancies doing some older bats, i'd appreciate the 2010 GM Hero DXM and the 2011 Adidas Pellara since they're my 2 weapons of choice irl

pinku

Club Captain
I might even do some 2005 logos if you can remember what was used!

Would be brilliant if you could - the only ones I can remember are nPower and Vodafone.

I am willing to find and post the Logos on here for you @BRAB for the Ashes 2005 whenever you are ready, I do not have a great laptop so this is the least i can do to help

BRAB

International Coach
I am willing to find and post the Logos on here for you @BRAB for the Ashes 2005 whenever you are ready, I do not have a great laptop so this is the least i can do to help

That'd be super handy if you could matey

Users who are viewing this thread