Geoff Boycott Pitch report

adit123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will be working on trying to release a geoff boycott commentary patch for c2k4 in the next few days . watch out for it ?

some help needed here
I have converted ll the files to .ogg format
even if the file length matches with the original file , i get an error - file too long

are you using the new Sound Importer included with Prakash's new Player Editor or the old one?

Ste

V1.1 and V1.2 (which comes the player editor) are both the same, the only thing is that V1.2 can used to play commentary names when used with the player editor. The same goes to lineup editor too.

adit where are you comparing the file sizes from? i mean have you exported the original sound file and comparing it to the Geoff Pitch report file(in MB) or are you comparing the length of the sound in seconds...well none of these methods is full-proof according to me...

here's what i do - when yu select a file with sound importer(original file) then look at the lower left corner - thats the size of the file in kb - make sure that the size of the file to be imported is less than that... how to reduce the size - well either scrap some part of the file(not possible in pitch report) or save it in a lower quality ogg format...

hope this helps...

actualy , i hve my exams till th 30th of this month . so it should be out only after that

adit123 said:
I will be working on trying to release a geoff boycott commentary patch for c2k4 in the next few days . watch out for it ?
Please release it soon.

dirtydog said:
lol took you 4 months to answer but anywho :P
LOLZZ
btw I hope this is going to work as the Ravi shashtri's pitch report didnt work that well

Users who are viewing this thread