Getting better day by day

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The CC teams are working very hard for the improvement of game and the result of their current performance is in the form of latest version ,the biggest improvement is in the match engine ,now the match engine is competetive and requires a bit thought for scoring runs ,but still the match results are weird but atleast it is enjoyable to play ,the transfer department is much improved now and the players respond very next day after offer ,
The biggest feature that they had to include is to go on holidays without resign from current job because when your season complete it takes lot of time to go next year ,and other feature I liked to see is bowler line and length control , CC teams should include more ratings for bowling just like batting

Things should do
1-Little more tweek in engine
2-Holidays feature
3-Line Length control
4-Change some TE in to MO
5-Adjust improvement and decline of rating (A must look part)
6-Player editor if possible
7-feature to start game with generic players only
8-Retirement age must overlook
9-Adjust age of youth player should starts 15 to 22
10-Online play (Just asking)

Last edited by a moderator:
hassan1823 said:
how about it works for everyone before including them features
Bro I advice u to format the harddisk and then reinstall windows XP ,the only reason I think is ur XP may corrupt so install it again.

same prob with mine as i have XP and ive tryed changing the format of the screen above 1024x748 or what ever it is but the format wont change above 1024x748

Users who are viewing this thread