GFX Battles

Should we continue this thread with points or without points??

• With points

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Without points

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
gfxbattleslogo.jpg

Well...After looking at GG's thread, I thought that the GFX battles were working really well when rabeta was running it. So I thought that we should bring it back. So this is how it works...(written by rabeta)

There will be 3 threads:

This one; Containing the rankings (more about this later) and the results of all
the battles (they will be in the 1st post). The results of each battle will be decided collectively by the experienced ranked GFX’ers. The results will be in as soon as possible, as soon as I get the votes of any of the 3 GFX'ers in the Experienced categorie.

Of course, if one or two experienced GFX’ers are battling, they cannot vote in the result.

The battles challenges thread; where you will post a challenge and wait by for a challenger of the same rank as you or a challenger from the rank below you to accept it. If a person in the rank below wins the challenge, they get 6 points for a wallpaper battle win, 4 for a siggy battle win and 2 for an avatar battle win. If the higher ranked or same ranked person wins, he gets only 3 points for a wallpaper battle win, 2 for a siggy battle win and 1 for an avatar battle win. There can be a maximum of 4 participants for a battle in the format of 2 on 2.

The Battle entries Thread; This is where the sigs/walls/avatars will be posted, by one member in the battle, who will post both/all of the sigs.

The Rankings

The rankings below are based on the quality of the work in Shravi's opinion. The ranks can change. This will happen every month or so, based on the percentage of battles you have won in your category, you will have had to of had at least three battles in that month for the percentage to count.

Advanced
KBChandraw
N3wu$ur
Fear_09
treva
mukund_nadkarni
Bilal

Intermediate
Dr. Pepper
Shravi
Feelin_Blue?
PranavPrathak
Karachi Xpress
Mad Snake
shantanu_rooney
domiw
Simbazz
Leggie
!x!Culli!x!

Beginner
Giggity Giggity
Vickyrox
Punterpupnroy
Ayub_95
Waqaspk456
Covvy
rvdthunder
CoolzEng45
MacWorld
Tanmay
Funknath
Harrypotter_fan
Jaztheman

Rules

If you have already posted the piece of work on PlanetCricket, it may not be used in the competition; regardless of when you made it.

You cannot post challenges unless you have a rank, if you do not have a rank, please ask for one in this thread.

New sigs have to be used in battles, none that have already been made and posted in your threads a while ago

A beginner can accept a challenge made by an intermediate, but an intermediate cannot accept a challenge from a beginner.

The person who creates the challenge sets the deadline(maximum 5 days)

No chatting in the challenges and Entries thread.

Battle Results

November

Battle # 1

PranavPathak vs Vickyrox

PranavPathak wins 3-0.

Battle # 2

punterpupnroy vs Waqaspk456

punterpupnroy wins 3-0

Battle # 3

Dr. Pepper vs Vickyrox

Dr. Pepper wins 3-0

Battle # 4

Dr. Pepper vs Karachi Xpress

Karachi Xpress wins 3-0

Battle # 5

Vickyrox vs Ayub95

Ayub wins 3-1

Battle # 6

Feelin Blue vs punterpupnroy

punterpupnroy wins 3-0

Battle # 7

Jaztheman vs punterpupnroy

Jaztheman wins 3-0

Battle # 8

punterpupnroy vs vickyrox

vickyrox wins 3-1

Battle # 9

Giggity Giggity vs Waqaspk456

Waqaspk456 wins 3-0

Battle # 10

Shravi vs Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper wins 3-0

Battle # 11

Karachi Xpress vs Pranav Pathak

Pranav Pathak wins 3-0

Battle # 12

Karachi Xpress vs Bilal

Bilal leads 2-0

Battle # 13

Treva vs Karachi Xpress

Treva leads 3-0

Battle # 14

vickyrox vs Waqaspk456

Waqaspk456 wins 3-0

Battle # 15

Ayub vs punterpupnroy

punterpupnroy wins 3-0

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't want to participate, get me off!.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Good idea this I am lookin forward to winnin.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Although I cannot understand why people would not want to be credited for their good work, :confused: you probably should check with people before putting their names down.

However it seems like a good idea and good luck everyone :)
I just put their names up. If they want me to remove them, I don't mind removing them. I just put them up just so if I start this thing already and their name isn't up yet, they don't have to wait for me to put their name up.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
These threads should be stickied again. This is probably the best graphics comp thats ever been run on PC (well in my time I've been on here). No offence to other members who have started some but this was the best and most popular.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
KX, I have a suggestion. Each type of artwork should have a different weight. Wallpapers 3, Signatures 2 and Avatars 1.

Also, perhaps a discussion on the voting team is in order on MSN.

vickyrox

Club Captain
Well...After looking at GG's thread, I thought that the GFX battles were working really well when rabeta was running it. So I thought that we should bring it back. So this is how it works...(written by rabeta)

There will be 3 threads:

This one; Containing the rankings (more about this later) and the results of all
the battles (they will be in the 1st post). The results of each battle will be decided collectively by the experienced ranked GFX?ers. The results will be in as soon as possible, as soon as I get the votes of any of the 3 GFX'ers in the Experienced categorie.

Of course, if one or two experienced GFX?ers are battling, they cannot vote in the result.

The battle challenges thread; where you will post a challenge and wait by for a challenger of the same rank as you or a challenger from the rank below you to accept it. If a person in the rank below wins the challenge, they get 2 points for a win. If the higher ranked person wins, he gets only 1 point. There can be a maximum of 4 participants for a battle in the format of 2 on 2.

The Battle Thread; This is where the sigs/walls/avatars will be posted, by one member in the battle, who will post both/all of the sigs.

The Rankings

The rankings below are based on the quality of the work in my opinion. The ranks can change. This will happen every month or so, based on the percentage of battles you have won in your category, you will have had to of had at least three battles in that month for the percentage to count. As we don't have alot of experienced members, we will have only 2 categories.

Intermediate

Karachi Xpress
Ivandm15
Shravi
Feelin Blue?
Bilal
Pak_cricketer

Beginners

Giggity Giggity
CoolzEng45
Shantanu_rooney
Hitterman
vickyrox

You cannot post challenges unless you have a rank, if you do not have a rank, please ask for one in this thread.

New sigs have to be used in battles, none that have already been made and posted in your threads a while ago
THANX FOR SELECTING ME

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Guys, one more thing. If you have already posted the piece of work on PlanetCricket, it may not be used in the competition; regardless of when you made it.

Users who are viewing this thread