Giggity Giggity wants out!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Maanchester Divided big hitter Giggity Giggity has announced that he wants to leave the club after 2 huge hitting seasons. He would like to go to Dublin Destroyers who offered him big money at the start of PCPL 2.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maanchester Divided big hitter Giggity Giggity has announced that he wants to leave the club after 2 huge hitting seasons. He would like to go to Dublin Destroyers who offered him big money at the start of PCPL 2.

"big money," I wasn't aware the consortium wanted you, never mind offering big money.

Gowd, I love all this publicity thing, makes my heart warm.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors

o tha controversy

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
"big money," I wasn't aware the consortium wanted you, never mind offering big money.

Gowd, I love all this publicity thing, makes my heart warm.
Baker offered me big money.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Tom isn't in charge of Dublin anymore isn't he? So if he's not, they might not want you. And that means your stuffed. I could be wrong though...

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Manchester Divided will not keep players against their will and so if Giggity wishes to come to the club thread and request to be transfer listed then I am sure we can do so and will see what interest there is. However, he is a Manchester Divided contracted player and so other clubs would need to speak to us and not directly to the player. It is disappointing to here that the vice-captain wishes to leave and more disappointing that he released this in public before speaking to the club. Any interested clubs should make transfer offers to Manchester Divided for our consideration.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I am glad to say that an outline agreement has been forged between Manchester and Beijing for the transfer of GiggityGiggity. I invite any other teams interested to make their interest known very soon or risk disappointment.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
HH are also interested in GG. I'd like to speak to you on msn and we can make a better deal :).

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
As DD Captain I'm interested in you..but barmy talks with the cash, the cash of the mafia. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread