• Dhoni

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Agent 47

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm...This isn't a joke. Gilly can't even come close to Dhoni's captaincy. But he is the best keeper. And at batting they both are equal. Gilly is an attacking batsman whereas Dhoni is a moderate hitter.

Dhoni is better than Gilly in ODIs and perhaps T20s.
Gilchrist is way way ahead of Dhoni in test matches that it not funny.

Since I give more weightage to Test cricket, It is Gilly.

Really ? :rolleyes: How many time Dhoni had lead from the front ? See IPL.. Gilly got 100 . How many 50's dhoni made in IPL ? Gilly played around 11 nad half years, Dhoni has not even crossed 5 yrs of cricket. Dhonis average 24 in T20, and you telling his a better T20 player ? Gilly is miles ahead of Dhoni in all form.

I'm with WC on this. Dhoni is a good captain, but Gilly was miles ahead of Dhoni, technically with his keeping and batting (and that's a Brit praising an Aussie) Remember Gilly was at the top of the order against the new ball, as well

Dhoni is better than Gilly in ODIs and perhaps T20s.

Gilchrist is way way ahead of Dhoni in test matches that it not funny.

Since I give more weightage to Test cricket, It is Gilly.

wow man you really are full of bs. and allot of bias too.

Gilly is one of the best ODI openers of all time.

Gilly is best ever wk. Dhoni will be close second.

Gilly by a lot. Dhoni needs to keep performing at his current level for 5 more years to even warrant comparisons.

I would have said that but I know certain members don't like it when I put the words "Indian" and "bias" in the same sentence ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHA. HA. HA.

Unfair comparison to make.

I don't know how people are judging Gilly captaincy seeing he hardly did it. But he has done what very few captains in the history of the game have done and that is win a Test series in India.

As for the question Gilly right now. His keeping was underrated, he took some awesome catches and because of his height he was able to get to balls that shorter keepers would have let through. Towards the end of his career he started dropping some but that is to be expected. His batting was not only explosive but also he had the ability to rescue Australia from a bad position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread