• Dhoni

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Agent 47

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilchrist is better than Dhoni in both forms of the game.

KP has said everything that i have been thinking, pretty much took the words out of my mouth

agreed, How do i add people to my ignore list:rolleyes:

Precamb has given a short intro how to add in ignore list ;) or come on MSN i ll teach you there :)

Saw Gilchrist the second time after his retirement in today's match

LoL he was there with one of the commentary men chatting Cricket stuff after the first innings.

Last edited:
Lol. Who says Dhoni is better than Gilly in ODIs? KP averages nearly 50 in ODIs yet there is just no way he's better than Tendulkar. Tendulkar kept it up for over 400 ODIs. Same storey with dhobi, i mean dhoni.

I'd rather compare Sanga or Andy Flower with Gilchrist. I daresay Sanga might overtake Gilly by the end of his career. But Dhoni? Lets face it he's a guy who bats at 5-7 and struggles in swinging conditions.

Close this thread and re-open this after 10 years.

/Thread.

Lol. Who says Dhoni is better than Gilly in ODIs? KP averages nearly 50 in ODIs yet there is just no way he's better than Tendulkar. Tendulkar kept it up for over 400 ODIs. Same storey with dhobi, i mean dhoni.

I'd rather compare Sanga or Andy Flower with Gilchrist. I daresay Sanga might overtake Gilly by the end of his career. But Dhoni? Lets face it he's a guy who bats at 5-7 and struggles in swinging conditions.
Gilly doesn't? Interesting....

Tbh, Gilly is far way ahead of Dhoni. He was a complete player. I am not saying that Dhoni is a bad player but he has to travel a long way to be compared with Gilly.

Poll doesn't specify ODIs or tests mate.
The thread title does'nt mention it either. It just asks who is simply better, which is obviously Gilchrist. Careful, you might get infracted for taking a thread off-topic.

After 125 ODI's Dhoni averages 46.8. After 125 ODI's Gilchrist averaged 34. Who says Dhoni can't keep up this average? His average has only gone up since his debut. I'm not saying Kevin Pietersen is getting worse or is a bad player - He is fantastic player and I admire him, But his average has only declined since his debut. You can only compare two players of such calibre when they have played the same amount of matches.

I agree in closing this thread and opening it in 10 years.

Why don't we compare Stuart Borad and Glenn McGrath? I mean its really fair to compare to player who have years in between them :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread