Gilly's Castrol ad

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well as some fellow Australian's might of see on SBS Adam Gilchrist stars in the new castrol ad. I think a certain line saying "I think warming up's a watse of time", which Gilly says is pretty funny, I literally LOL'ed at it. What a good thing to say to young fans:p:facepalm

Anyway whats your opinion on the ad?

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
When you are watching it, does anyone else think they ball is not going to stop coming, and actually burst out of the screen and hit you from your chair/wherever you are watching from?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well as some fellow Australian's might of see on SBS Adam Gilchrist stars in the new castrol ad. I think a certain line saying "I think warming up's a watse of time", which Gilly says is pretty funny, I literally LOL'ed at it. What a good thing to say to young fans:p:facepalm

Anyway whats your opinion on the ad?

myth-busted.jpg

ajdude

International Coach
This ad's been on for over a year on Channel Nine. :p I got bored one day when I was sitting with my guitar and taught myself the background music lmao

Also YES Jakester, I go all cross-eyed, I pretty well have to look away for some reason. :rtfl

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
As soon as I opened this thread it came on. :D

The last sentence sounds weird. He turns his head on a weird angle when saying "Castrol magnatec etc. etc."

Gilly Fan added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

When you are watching it, does anyone else think they ball is not going to stop coming, and actually burst out of the screen and hit you from your chair/wherever you are watching from?

Maybe if you were wearing some 3D glasses. :p

ajdude

International Coach
Does anyone think that the guy reading the newspaper in the car looks like Dale Steyn or is it just me?

woodzy

Club Cricketer
Beats the ████ out of Ponting's Swiss Ultivites adds:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread