NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think Toronto and Vancouver start as favorite. I would absolutely pray that this league is successful as American continent needs good cricketing action. I feel absolutely happy to see WICB supporting this by sending a team. Some big names there from all around the world and especially from Pakistan as well. I would be really pleased if this tournament does well and it would be real shame as a country like USA cannot do something similar heck not even have a board elections held. Good for Cricket Canada admins and good luck for this. Oh and one more thing if any one finds any broadcast details please share.. perhaps @Iodide might go watch some game huh?

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I think Toronto and Vancouver start as favorite. I would absolutely pray that this league is successful as American continent needs good cricketing action. I feel absolutely happy to see WICB supporting this by sending a team. Some big names there from all around the world and especially from Pakistan as well. I would be really pleased if this tournament does well and it would be real shame as a country like USA cannot do something similar heck not even have a board elections held. Good for Cricket Canada admins and good luck for this. Oh and one more thing if any one finds any broadcast details please share.. perhaps @Iodide might go watch some game huh?
I think the crowd will be what we see in PSL in any match!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I think the crowd will be what we see in PSL in any match!
PSL matches did have jammed crowds when it moved to Pakistan, the UAE not that much. If PSL permanently moves to Pakistan they will have all the tickets sold out. On topic, with the matches to be held in only one stadium which has a capacity of 20,000, I think even if they sell that out will be a huge achievement.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am definitely going. For sure. I'll see if I can post pics from matches. I hope nothing goes wrong. I'm actually surprised that Cricket Canada has the money to attract these guys here. Big names, excited to go to cricket games with big stars in it.

You coming, Parth? I suppose it would be worth the journey perhaps to see these guys inaction.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I am definitely going. For sure. I'll see if I can post pics from matches. I hope nothing goes wrong. I'm actually surprised that Cricket Canada has the money to attract these guys here. Big names, excited to go to cricket games with big stars in it.

You coming, Parth? I suppose it would be worth the journey perhaps to see these guys inaction.
I would love to come, its 553 miles from where I stay but unfortunately my financial is not the greatest right now. Also my in laws are in town. Lot going on man! Probably will see how it goes and come for the finals.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I would love to come, its 553 miles from where I stay but unfortunately my financial is not the greatest right now. Also my in laws are in town. Lot going on man! Probably will see how it goes and come for the finals.
And where do you live, brother?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Perhaps instead of a WI representative XI there should've been a team compromising of American players. That way, our neighbours could've gotten into the action as well. Hopefully next year we see each team playing at their cities and thus spreading the game throughout Canada.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
schedule03-1.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1529946970][/DOUBLEPOST]3 more days before this starts. Its going to be really interesting to see how it plays out. Good luck!

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm gonna go see a match, Toronto Nationals vs Edmonton Royals, so hyped for that. Hope to get an autograph! But, unlikely, lol. I might go see a few more matches, since I live in Michigan, only 4 hours away.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I'm gonna go see a match, Toronto Nationals vs Edmonton Royals, so hyped for that. Hope to get an autograph! But, unlikely, lol. I might go see a few more matches, since I live in Michigan, only 4 hours away.
I think you will get an autograph. I'll be going to the double header on July 2. It's Canada Day Weekend so the atmosphere is going to be spectacular!

Hyped for this. Remember, this isn't like it's played in India with 80 000 people watching a match. I'll look to get a few pictures with the stars if I can. Can't wait.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I think you will get an autograph. I'll be going to the double header on July 2. It's Canada Day Weekend so the atmosphere is going to be spectacular!

Hyped for this. Remember, this isn't like it's played in India with 80 000 people watching a match. I'll look to get a few pictures with the stars if I can. Can't wait.
Lucky you :p. I applied for Canadian visitor visa and I will only receive it post the matches.

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Of course, lol. Audiences like that, its impossible to even catch a glimpse if you have a bad seat.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Lucky you :p. I applied for Canadian visitor visa and I will only receive it post the matches.
That's unfortunate. If it runs next year do come!

If there's a crowd of let's say, 3000-4000 people, I don't think the players wouldn't tour around the oval for pictures with the fans. Would like to take one with maybe Warner/Lynn or some of the Windies players like Sammy and Gayle.

Users who are viewing this thread