GM bats

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hiya, i was wondering if anyone knows about the new gm hero bat, is it that much better than the maxi,purist, radius and maestro? has anyone used this bats?
thanks

Yes i do know, i have the Purist and now i have the Hero and i'll tell you know, its got more meat, yet its lighter then all of them! For my style of batting its perfect, light, great pickup and all the stuff! I personally its miles better then any other bat on the market, and the proffesionals in my store think the same!

Will p said:
Yes i do know, i have the Purist and now i have the Hero and i'll tell you know, its got more meat, yet its lighter then all of them! For my style of batting its perfect, light, great pickup and all the stuff! I personally its miles better then any other bat on the market, and the proffesionals in my store think the same!

Tresco, Mick and Graeme Smith seem to agree too......

Very strong off the front fott, i bat on leg stump and walk across, good through the off side and try to work most stuff through there. However can play off the back foot but as i say kos i try to get forward.

okay:) so it seems that i will be buying hero gear, has anybody bought gear from cricketdirect

yeh i have. I brought two crickets bats from there both came in quick time and the service is good.

To be honest i dont like the Hero that much but i do like the Purist!!!!

:P lol stevie, well like i say, you have to try a bat, its all about personal prefecrence. I personally love the bat and its suited to me in every way, for some people however, it might not suit!

Users who are viewing this thread