No Requests GMS Studios...Boundry Rope model preview...

Hows my work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beingparvezshaikh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Amazing yar! Brilliant work. Is it possible to increase the size of outfield? Also I've got some Rugby 08 stadium models. Would you like to try those?

Increase size of outfield is possible but increasing boundary size is not possible because we unable to edit collision files.

friend if possible replace all small stadiums with fifa stadiums it will be great then to play the game.ur work is extraordinary,mind blowing,unbelievable.keep it up.:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

Its start,just hope able to do more stadiums,but only problem is that lots of Fifa stadiums are rectangular shape & affects boundaries(Side boundaries).

anilchowdhury

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey mate..
can u giv a short description that how did u manage to import FIFA stands into c2k7 ???
i have huge collection of latest FIFA12 stadiums & backgrounds...:yes
i want to do some exp with them ... so, it will be great if u can give some tips on it.. it wil save some time of mine...:)

beingparvezshaikh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
hey mate..
can u giv a short description that how did u manage to import FIFA stands into c2k7 ???
i have huge collection of latest FIFA12 stadiums & backgrounds...:yes
i want to do some exp with them ... so, it will be great if u can give some tips on it.. it wil save some time of mine...:)

For this you have to use three tools 1.o-editor,2.ofile worker & 3.edit pad.

Using OFW export stadiums parts from Fifa stadium & import(replace) them with stadium from c2k7.
Also keep track with texture of fifa stadium means related to that part also use it for c2k7 part as texture.Sometimes you need to assign a particular texture to a particular model,for this edit stadium model in editpad. eg.Changing part0's texture part from tp00 to tp02 then search it & replace it.Another imp think you have to replace 1 letter with one(similar like editing .exe) unless .o model gets corrupted.:thumbs

If you don't have these tools search on google you can easily get.:thumbs

Also if you have some stadiums with there texture from fifa10 then please pm me.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WOW. What a beauty man. WHat can you not do with a 07 game

anilchowdhury

School Cricketer
For this you have to use three tools 1.o-editor,2.ofile worker & 3.edit pad.

Using OFW export stadiums parts from Fifa stadium & import(replace) them with stadium from c2k7.
Also keep track with texture of fifa stadium means related to that part also use it for c2k7 part as texture.Sometimes you need to assign a particular texture to a particular model,for this edit stadium model in editpad. eg.Changing part0's texture part from tp00 to tp02 then search it & replace it.Another imp think you have to replace 1 letter with one(similar like editing .exe) unless .o model gets corrupted.:thumbs

If you don't have these tools search on google you can easily get.:thumbs

Also if you have some stadiums with there texture from fifa10 then please pm me.

yes i have these tools..
but how did u manage to extract the file of FIFA stadium. They have .cmp extension. After lots of googling i found GameExtractor tool which extract almost all data file of any games... :)
ya i have few stadium along with their texture

give me ur email id .. i will mail u all those files
btw thanks for telling me these steps... :)

beingparvezshaikh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
yes i have these tools..
but how did u manage to extract the file of FIFA stadium. They have .cmp extension. After lots of googling i found GameExtractor tool which extract almost all data file of any games...
ya i have few stadium along with their texture

give me ur email id .. i will mail u all those files
btw thanks for telling me these steps...
cmp file are like compressed files,you can decompress it by using 'winrar'.
My email id is '[email protected]'.

Last edited:

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic work Parvez.I understand this is just a sample release.Please dont make it IPL Centric in the main release.Put some other textures in general not IPL please,it spoils the mood of playing test cricket which is preferred by everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread