OTHER Goal Pro Soccer

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
It may just be me who uses this thread but I think it's worthwhile anyway. My search for a PCCS/CS09-esque sim for soccer eventually took me to this simulator, and it well... does the trick! Sure it could be more precise but it's the only one that exists. Some matches coming soon!

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I've been making country teams for this game and to warm up and check ratings I played a game between the Kane team (July 28) and the Haland team (July 21).

1613726747626.png

Pretty comprehensive and shows you need good both ends to succeed here. JU28 had good offensive players but their defence, with a 36-year-old Debuchy and three pretty average defenders (as much as I like Bailey) hurt them hard. July 21 at least have three decent defenders and it showed in the stats.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
1613768037105.png
That was a spicy game. 89th minute corner gave JU21 the lead, but then two goals from Ederson (no, not that one) in stoppage time turned the match on its head

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
It's possible I lost all of my team files. No bother, I've recreated this year's PL and gonna make other files too. Some good games as a result too!
1630309883890.png
1630309896456.png

Users who are viewing this thread