gob file help needed please please help

nikkhil

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi there, i am trying to appy the 3.0a update.i already had made a backup file of the gob file before installing ver 2 and it installed fine but when i try to install the 3.0a it says wrong gob file so i cut the version 2 gob file and pasted the one i backed up in the data folder and the installed the 3.0a original gob version.it worked then but now if i want to play the gob file with the version 2 installed i have to cut it back in the data folder and if i have to play with the version 3.0a i have to put that in too i cant play with both the patches installed what do i do please help

i think Ravi released a patch with v3.0a + 2.0 together as one patch. Install that patch and it should work.

where is that patch its not in the downloads section

Go to page 9 in pinned topic "AI patch is now ready - Need testers" and download the file "cricket 2004 ai 3.0a on original gob.exe". Install the patch on the original GOB file only.

i did that already but then i cant install the ver 2 patch so that mean s i can only play with one of the two patches but i want to install both of them

The ver 3 & 3a are the improvements from Ver 2. Any reason why you want to use Ver 2 and 3 in tandem? The values are carried over from Ver 2 to Ver 3& 3a.

so ur saying if i installed ver 3a on the original gob file it already has the improvements of ver 2 cuz ii thought they r 2 deiffrent things and they do diffrent improvements

mmmm how do u uninstall the update 2.0 coz i did the same thing hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread