Good Even - A debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledger

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello one and all,

I have made the jump between brand of forum, but due to a departure from cricketweb.net under somewhat acrimonious circumstances, I have found myself here, anyone who posts there will know what I am all about, I look forward to behaving in my usual fashion here. Let the good times roll.

Sledger

x

Apologies, It would appear it should.

Oh god...images in signatures....this is already a bad sign of things to come.

You'll probably get your first payment coming thrugh soon and giggty will pop up at some point telling you that you should take a look at the cricsim place and his usual rubbish. dont read his posts

Fair do's, thanks for the heads up, does Nightprowler10 post much around here, he's about the only person from CW I know who's a regular, believe he's a mod as well...

yeah he's a globie...now thats not a sort of spit :p....he posts occasionally...he's one of the more active globies and admin people.

This is a good forum if you ignore some of the dickheads. So just stick it out and post in the cricket discussion etc to get to know some of the better members like Tom who just posted, Sohum, Manee, KP etc. I dont wan't to list to many names as I don't wanna offend people lol.

This is a good forum if you ignore some of the dickheads. So just stick it out and post in the cricket discussion etc to get to know some of the better members like Tom who just posted, Sohum, Manee, KP etc. I dont wan't to list to many names as I don't wanna offend people lol.

Yeah you see me about the forums, just ignore me, I'm the biggest dickhead on this forum.:D

Apologies, It would appear it should.

Oh god...images in signatures....this is already a bad sign of things to come.

Fortunately the size is limited so the whole page isn't taken up by the sig. :)
Welcome btw; I'm not what you'd call active at CW but I have about 500 posts there.

Spam.

Now that I've introduced myself, I believe I should welcome you to PlanetCricket. Hope you have a good time here, although that shouldn't be difficult considering you are arriving from that hell-hole known as Cricketweb. You can expect your first bill in 3-6 weeks. We accept Cash, Cheque, or PayPal. Mail the cash/cheque to address in the email. If you haven't received the email on the address you registered with, and it isn't in your junk mail folder, then I recommend you run, as the missiles we'll be firing to your home if you haven't paid are not going to miss.

You'll probably get your first payment coming thrugh soon and giggty will pop up at some point telling you that you should take a look at the cricsim place and his usual rubbish. dont read his posts
Hey!! I don't always post crap:spy:spy
Enjoy your stay dude(ignore Zorax's rubbish about bills)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread