good news good news

No, because Pentagon has also denied the report...

If it had been true, the Pentagon would be the happiest place, so I don't think it is true.

B) maybe they r hiding him and will give bring him when the elections r near.

same happened with saddam,he was caught by the kurds ,but he was drugged and kept there for the americans to take him,
so mr,bush gets the credit,

same thing here i suspect,they will bring him out when the elections r near and they will say he was caught by american troops

Originally posted by ricky123@Feb 28 2004, 03:29 PM
same happened with saddam,he was caught by the kurds ,but he was drugged and kept there for the americans to take him,
errr...... no, the american's caught him.........

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Feb 28 2004, 09:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Feb 28 2004, 09:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ricky123
@Feb 28 2004, 03:29 PM
errr...... no, the american's caught him......... [/b]
:P no andrew the person who's farm he was hidding ,is the same person who's daughter was ***** by saddam's son,

and he was the person who uses to close the hatch when saddam was in the rathole.

he first gave the news to kurds ,they capurted saddam and drugged him ,this was shown on the bbc,full story.

they put saddam back there in the rathole ,last war americans totally forgot the kurds and dint take care of them ,so the kurds struck a deal with the americans this time and trade saddam for that region.

i wouldnt be surprised if bush is keeping bin-laden's capture a secret until around september october. people here are beginning not to like him and analysts are saying he may lose the election

I'm 90% sure that OBL is caught, but Bush is prolly gonna use it to come bak for a second term. U never know. He might have done the same with Saddam. How else did they find him around Tikrit after searching for months? Its all planned out perfectly. Just hope Democrats win and do something.

Originally posted by ricky123+Feb 28 2004, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Feb 28 2004, 03:45 PM)</div>
Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Feb 28 2004, 09:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ricky123
@Feb 28 2004, 03:29 PM

errr...... no, the american's caught him.........
:P no andrew the person who's farm he was hidding ,is the same person who's daughter was ***** by saddam's son,

and he was the person who uses to close the hatch when saddam was in the rathole.

he first gave the news to kurds ,they capurted saddam and drugged him ,this was shown on the bbc,full story.

they put saddam back there in the rathole ,last war americans totally forgot the kurds and dint take care of them ,so the kurds struck a deal with the americans this time and trade saddam for that region. [/b]
You've got a pretty vivid imagination ricky. On the BBC news report I saw, it quite clearly showed the American's capturing him. They may have been tipped off by the Kurds, but he was captured by the USA.

I assume you can provide proof of your story........

Users who are viewing this thread