Got RPIC Today, Is Fun But Codemasters Needs To Deliver A Patch.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Been playing the game for hours, it has its bad points and its good points however we desperatly need a patch, come on Codies please deliver for us, don't turn into a unsupportive EASPORTS.

Things that need fixing in my mind are:

1. I have gotten out to the last 60kph ball for the last time, the CPU drops speed from 154kph to 60kph, that Desperatly needs to be fixed.

2. Bowling Meter needs to be fixed or something, fastest I can bowl is like 147kph with a fast bowler, while other fast bowlers are bowling at 154kph sometimes, there also needs to be a bit of give in the meter so we can still get a bit of pace if were not dead perfect.

3. Cpu keeps hitting offside balls to fine leg, happens 50% of the time, needs to be addressed.

Other than those 3 things the rest are only minor IMO.

So Please Codies/Swordfish I beg for a patch, I will also be posting this on the Codemasters forum, please Deliver your promise to make the best cricket game ever and atleast deliver s patch to fix the major issues.

Ive got used to the bowling speeds, it no longer stops me from scoring large runs. It is however, bent.
Bowling meter is a pile of ****.
Fine leg was an issue, but seems to have cleared up now, just bowl shorter.

The game is great, but its just to easy to bowl out the cpu on test for around 100+.

how can i tell what kind of graphics card i use in my computer

ajay2k5 said:
Been playing the game for hours, it has its bad points and its good points however we desperatly need a patch, come on Codies please deliver for us, don't turn into a unsupportive EASPORTS.

how much did it cost you and where did you get it from ????

Dohbot said:

how much did it cost you and where did you get it from ????

Got it from Harvey Norman and it cost me $59.95 Australian

Dohbot said:
If you're running windows, right-click on the desktop to bring up a "display properties" window, choose "advanced", click the "adapter" tag. The information on your card should be there.

The_gas said:
Fine leg was an issue, but seems to have cleared up now, just bowl shorter.

I find it varies from game to game. Some matches the CPU will flick perfectly good balls on off stump or just outside down to fine leg. In other matches it'll drive balls on middle stump for 4 through the covers! :confused:

stevie said:
I find it varies from game to game. Some matches the CPU will flick perfectly good balls on off stump or just outside down to fine leg. In other matches it'll drive balls on middle stump for 4 through the covers! :confused:

I think I may of just worked it all out, and its pretty lame if you ask me.

It seems that a batsman will attempt to hit towards his strenth more often than not, so you get a batsman who is strong through the covers (offside) an he'll hit it their often, but as most batsman nearly always have the legside as a stronger strenth thats where they always attempt to hit it.

Tha might be the case too, but this was happening with the same players. Like Langer, for most of the matches in the series he's flicked things down to fine leg and got nothing, then in one match starts driving balls on middle stump for 4 and gets 52.

ajay2k5 said:
Got it from Harvey Norman and it cost me $59.95 Australian

Bloody Harvey Norman over here haven't even got it on order yet.

TFM said:
Bloody Harvey Norman over here haven't even got it on order yet.

Harvey Norman are normally pretty good down here, there really the only place to get games. I live in Tasmania by the way, Northern Tasmania. OS no where near Hobart so can't go to EB games.

Dohbot said:
i hae a Sis 6612FX Rev 01, is that any goood, i doubt it !!!

your right its not that good, sorry

ajay2k5 said:
Harvey Norman are normally pretty good down here, there really the only place to get games. I live in Tasmania by the way, Northern Tasmania. OS no where near Hobart so can't go to EB games.

I live in Perth.

I rang two Harvey Normans, one hasn't heard of it, the other one hasn't got it on order.

yeah i hate things like that like for icc 2005 i couldn't get it at eb games, or at gamesman or harvey norman or anything. i had to get it from gamestation in christchurch (so got mum to get it for me and send it up for my bday) some places are very random.

then the other day found out it was at gamesman, they told me they wearnt going to get it!!!

anyway hope you have fun playing rpic :D

Users who are viewing this thread