Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
Looks like Renault could be about to follow Toyota out of the door. They are meeting to discuss their options on Wednesday.

What happened to f1 over the last 2 years! Its almost unrecognizable now with the new teams and many leaving.

Real shame, I watched it religiously during the Alonso years and up until Lewis crashed in China and threw his championship

Hi..
Bit it may possible to stay for refueling then occurs the time consuming part... I like to watch the F1 .. most of time i try to get the time to watch... So its really good one...

Interesting to see Mercedes to cut ties with McLaren (barring engines and sponsorship) and buy Brawn and rename it to Mercedes GP. Looks like Jenson will be a McLaren driver next year

Starting to become like A1 GP. Team GB (McLaren), Team Germany (Mercedes) and Team USA.

Timo Glock has signed with Manor F1 as well.

Is f1 dying a slow death? Its a shadow of what it was during the Hakkinen years and with more and more tracks/sponsors/teams dropping out I fear for the modern sport of kings.

I think it'll be very exciting next season. New, unknown teams with plenty of new drivers and lots of change. One thing is for sure, it will either go forward or drop back massively.

Last edited:
Is f1 dying a slow death? Its a shadow of what it was during the Hakkinen years and with more and more tracks/sponsors/teams dropping out I fear for the modern sport of kings.

I have to disagree, I think F1 is in a renaisance, it's making a surge back, multiple new teams coming to the fore, new drivers and circuits actually want to be a part of it and are desperate to have their circuit host a race, it's fair to say this is becoming a major sport.

Schumacher to make a return YES PLEASE! I for one, am extremly excited about next years F1! Schumi is coming back, the new teams will be battling it out, still new strategy's. It's gonna be a pretty awesome year I must say!

I'll disagree with this too.

Most of the great tracks haven't simply dropped out, they've been forced out and replaced with plastic tracks designed by a man who doesn't understand overtaking and to line the pockets of a certain Grey haired man.

Sponsors dropping out, well the biggest area there has been tobacco sponsorship and that's no loss. Of course you then have a few sponsors using all the crap that has surrounded the sport for the last few years as an excuse to get out of deals. Hopefully we'll see a few less courtroom dramas and a few more ontrack dramas.

I'm unsure about how good the Schumacher return is for F1. His dominance in the past was probably a large reason for people moving away from the sport as it gets really dull watching the same guy win over and over. Having said that there is the interest surrounding how good he will be on comeback. He's only on a 1 year contract and i think that's probably for the best.

definitely disagree with hmarka,

schumacher is back, which should end the conversation of f1 dying a slow death

Schuey! The Legend has returned. Will still be routing for Vettel but I can't wait to see the greatest F1 driver of all time return.

Users who are viewing this thread