Graphic Importer V3

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Changes
  • Import and export PNG images.
  • Preview transparent gfx files.
  • Rotate images in the preview window.
  • Manually type offset, size and description, useful for creating GI zip files.
  • Work along with config editor 3.
  • While importing a zip file, copy all the TGA files from that zip file to the bats folder.
  • Option to create a backup file before importing a zip file.
  • Complete help file.
  • Updated bmplist.txt file, which will include all the stadium graphics.
And once again thanks to Colin and Ste for helping and encouraging me to create this editor.

Note:
The crowd images are 256 colour transparent background png image.
You will need Microsoft GDI+ to be installed, if you dont have it download it from here

Download Link
:cheers

Last edited:
No pressure on you, eh?!

Just downloaded it, just shown GI2 the bottom of my lovely recycle bin!

You are the Real Genius mate!, Thank u for providing us the GIv3, much anticipated one!

Cheers

Boss

Just to weigh in, Prakash has put a hell of a lot of time into creating this editor and especially the updated bmplist.txt.
The view bmp files as transparant is also an amazing feature that I didn't even know about until it was released today.
Fantastic job once again.

so how do we make the crowd with flags etc.... will there be a tutorial on this?

brilliant work man!!!!!!! thanx a lot

ive started to work on the Lahore ground but some error came up....

its says "File size to long" .. ive done the 512*256 method.

Prakash said:
What do you mean ?
i mean i cant see all the sub files on certain items i.e stadiums. i have to click on the sub file and use the cursor keys to move up and down to select. i just thought using a slider bar like on web pages would be easier to select sub files.

Users who are viewing this thread