Graphics corruption with a ATI Radeon 7500! Help! - Graphics corruptio

Matthews

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid11]Hi there, can someone please help me?! I have just purchased Cricket 2002 for the PC. Just as the demo did, the full version gives me graphics corruption on mainly the players, and also some stadium corruptions.

I have a ATI Radeon 7500, and I have tried changing/updating the drivers, but there's no change. I have also downloaded Rage 3d Tweak to see if changing those settings would help but it doesn't.

Finally, I have played around with the in-game graphics options, but there's no change. Does anyone else with a Radeon 7500 have this problem?! How can I fix it?! Thanks![/color]

Bill Lawry

Banned
Im not really sure what you mean by 'graphical problems on players only', can u post some screenshots.

Matthews

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Sure! This pic isn't as nearly as bad as it can get, but you can see a "tear" in his back, and sometimes there's dozens of these "tears" all over the players and sometimes other parts as well. If you want, I can try get some "worse" pics, but this is basically what I get, but with more tears, especially in the faces. You can check out the image at http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/novedades...imited/Pic!.jpg thanks. I really wish I knew what was causing it. As I said, I have changed drivers, tweaked and un-tweaked, and this is the only game it does it in. I am guessing slack work by the EA Sports driver crew...</span>

Edited By Matthews on 1025245439

Users who are viewing this thread