Graphics selector for C2k5 completed

Do u think the graphics selector will work out?

• Yes ofcourse, thats what we were looking for

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Its a definite tryout atleast

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Wait for others to give their opinions, before trying

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • das_vicky has wasted his time

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello guys after a gap. As some of u must have known that i was building a graphics selector for TV graphics in C2k5, is completed and due to be released alng woth the megapatch..

1)It is of virtually no use who dont use/like to use more than 1 graphics.
2)Current version allows to change to your desired(available)graphics before start of any match, in a convinient manner
3) Alows addition of new graphics to the selector's menu.

Hope you all like it when its released officially along with the mega patch.

Here's a screenshot of the complete versuion.

I want people to comment on the ver 1.0.0 and pos their requests what they would like to see in future versions

N.B: Change of graphics depending upon play location is currently not possible

Attachments

• graselector.JPG
    graselector.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
I don't see any screenshot. :( Anyways this is good news.

I just want a player and team editor mate. cant see the life span of my game going past christmas without one.
If anybody can make them then get cracking and earn yourslef some big raps.

Hi tutsi,

I am from india. I am inspired by your patch. I am writing a patch, for personal use. I want to know how to control the height to which a ball can rise in the game. For example when the i play a cover drive of back foot, very early the ball rises high. I want to control it so that it keeps low. which of the following parameters should i modify:

Vertical
Direction
DirectionArea
Power
PowerArea :help

Nice work Das vicky and I hope that player Editor will finally emerge but it will take some time as it is not easy to sort out the values in this game.

cricky_maniac said:
Hi tutsi,

I am from india. I am inspired by your patch. I am writing a patch, for personal use. I want to know how to control the height to which a ball can rise in the game. For example when the i play a cover drive of back foot, very early the ball rises high. I want to control it so that it keeps low. which of the following parameters should i modify:

Vertical
Direction
DirectionArea
Power
PowerArea :help

Why have u posted this here?Post in his thread.

Users who are viewing this thread