Gray Nicolls Fusion Limited Edition Bat

Sticky Wicket

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me I?ve recently purchased a new Fusion Limited edition bat off ebay :
Gray Nicholls Fusion Style Cricket Bat on eBay, also, Bats, Cricket, Sporting Goods (end time 07-Feb-09 13:21:58 GMT)

I think i may have got a bit of a bargain at ?50 does anyone know if its the same bat as this:

Matthew Hayden GRAY-NICOLLS Breast Cancer Campaign

I asked the seller all he said was its a 'fusion limited edition' but didnt know too much about it as he bought it from a mate.

Didn?t seem to be much interest in the bat so i'm a bit worried in case its not the bat i think it is. There doesnt seem to be much information about the bat knocking around the net either.

Thanks in advance.

the ebay one looks fake, the stickers on it are a totally different tone of green compared to my one i brought from owzat, and the shape is different.

Shape isn't always important. Me and a friend both had the same bat but both had a different shape. Also I think the sticker colour is down to the lighting of the picture. You've probably got a good bargain and if not ?50 for a fake bat isn't that bad and usually these are good bats with good middles but some break away easily. Eitherway you'll have to wait and see how good it is. I bought a Woodworm off ebay and there was some doubt about the authenticity of it but it was an absolute blinder of a bat but unfortunately only lasted 1 season I think (due to poor bat care).

Users who are viewing this thread