Great Game

p0k3y

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I brought this game for the PS2 the other week, eng version, PC version had distorded graphics, and it is amazing, very realistic a lot of the time, and there are not as many bugs as people have stated, the line-ups are fine, thankfully, and the only ones concern too many runouts, and if you run more than one, and it goes to the third umpire, if he gives you not out, you dont get the runs.
Would have like a D/L system, but oh well still a great game.

I have to agree pok3y. its better than I had been expecting. But I think that is probably because there are very few bugs on the uk ps2 version.

Originally posted by p0k3y
I brought this game for the PS2 the other week, eng version, PC version had distorded graphics, and it is amazing, very realistic a lot of the time, and there are not as many bugs as people have stated, the line-ups are fine, thankfully, and the only ones concern too many runouts, and if you run more than one, and it goes to the third umpire, if he gives you not out, you dont get the runs.
Would have like a D/L system, but oh well still a great game.

It is a great game the best so far! Pc version is ok with sams exe patch! The only bugs that annoy me are the fact its virtually immpossible to bowl anyone out!

Sachin -- compared to other ea sports games from the US its crap

Re: Re: Great Game

Originally posted by The_gas
It is a great game the best so far! Pc version is ok with sams exe patch! The only bugs that annoy me are the fact its virtually immpossible to bowl anyone out!

Really, I think it is possible to bowl the CPU out. It just takes a little bit of practice and on a green/damp pitch you should be able to bowl CPU out quite regularly.

Re: Re: Re: Great Game

Originally posted by crick4life
Really, I think it is possible to bowl the CPU out. It just takes a little bit of practice and on a green/damp pitch you should be able to bowl CPU out quite regularly.

well i am doing a tour of the sub-continent so maybe that dosent help! But tailenders should be very easy to knock over with a yorker that smashes the stumps!

Yup easy to dismiss West Indies, i got them all out for 113 (hard mode) with edges getting out the top irder, and clean bowled for the tailenders, only problem is with batting i get bored easily (as i am a bowler, so therefore slog the ball when i get a bat) and decide that after 10overs i want to hit every ball out of the ground!

when i say bowl them out i mean just hit the stumps! In the end i get them out thru slip catches mainly

Originally posted by SteveG
Sachin -- compared to other ea sports games from the US its crap
yes i understand that.and i was saying that it's unrealisic and very repetitive.but its the best cricket game out there at the moment so what else can i play.

it is the best cricket game, but then compare it to something like FIFA, huge difference.

i look at the madden series and u can't compare the two...but u r right it is the best cricket game at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread