Story Greens' Journey In Cricket in 2020|Buh-Bye!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Team West Indies - Year 2020

int@wic).gif

West Indies had dropped down to the last three in the past decade and never recovered. The Windies look very strong on paper but have never been up to the mark. The team is lead by their best player ATM, Adrian Barath. There are many talented and experienced names such as Andre Fletcher, Omar Phillips, Kemar Roach and Vice Captain Keiron Pollard! Christopher[Chris] Gayle, the former Windies Captain had almost surpassed Sachin's record of 200* as he scored 194* against Zimbabwe in the 2011 WC. Another record in the book of Windies cricket came in when Keiron Pollard scored 106 off 52 balls against India which was the fastest 100 by a West Indian[49 balls to reach 100]. There are many youngies like Gary Fletcher, Shivnarine Dowlin and more but they too havent been great. The team is coached by the Wizard, Brian Lara. The team had won a Champions Trophy in 2016 and that was their only big win in the past decade. They have potential to do much good than what they are doing and we hope they do it soon!

The team hasnt done as much as what was expected from them and so the team is ranked 8th in the ICC Ratings. Overall rating is also not good as the the team deserves **[2 out of 5]

Last edited:
That must be Coventry.

Here comes the much awaited, Pakistan!

attachment.php

Team Pakistan - Year 2020

attachment.php

The long wait is over! Here we are with Pakistan. This team has reached great heights after some great service by cricketers like Shahid Khan Afridi, Mohammad Yousuf & the man who is still Captaining the side, Mohammad Aamer. This team is lead by Mohammd Aamer. Yes, he was banned after getting caught in spot fixing at a tender age of 18 but without losing hope, he played in the domestic circuit and he came back it the team when he turned 23! He is now called the "Junior Akram"! He has got 373 wickets in tests and 297 wickets in ODIs. He also has batted with an avg of 30 in Tests!

This team still has Umar Gul, Umar Akmal and Aamer. Players like Shahazaib, Zulqurnain, Wahab used to be getting in and out of the team. But after a mammoth of experience, they hold their spot in the top 20 players in the squad. Azhar Ali and Asad Shafiq are among the best cricketers in the world ATM. This team had won a t20 WC and the ICC CT in the past decade. They also won the Asia Cup of 2015. The team needed some good batters and they got players like Azhar Ali, Asad Shafiq and the mighty Umar Akmal. The team was blessed with success from 2017 and so they hold the No.3 spot in the ratings.

The most memorable match for all the Pakistani fans in the last decade came when Afridi played his last ODI. The last match he played was against their arch rivals, India! That game was played in Peshawar and Afridi played his last innings just like he played his first! He scored 99 off 45 balls with 9 sixes 5 fours! Though Pakistan won the match, everyone was sad as will they get another Afridi or he was one in a milloin for them! But there is a player namely Shahid Anwar who is being compared to Afridi as both playe in the same way! Mohammad Yousuf's retirement was also sad as it affected their Test batting but till then players like Ali were matured.

This team was surrounded by controversies in 2010 and later Salman Butt, Mohammad Aamer and Mohammad Asif were banned for 5 years!In 2011, NOTW found out another man and it was Kamran Akmal! Later it was announced that Kamran was the ring master and made all the things happen. Then Kamran's brother Umar was also surrounded with doubts! But then ICC gave him a clean chit.

attachment.php

This country is known for producing bowlers and they are doing so. The only problem for Pakistan ATM is that they need opening batsmen as Shehzad is failing to play some sticky innings. Hossain Rizwan had debuted in the last year and is looking very impressive. Hammad Azam is a good all-rounder but he isnt consistent. Wahab Riaz is a very good pacer and he is delivering the goods! This team now looks like a talent package!

The overall team looks like the team of 90s whe the Pakistani's had Anwar, Sohail, Imran, Wasim and more! This team doesnt look strong on paper when compared to others but they perform amazingly! They are doing good and hope they keep doing good in future!

NOTE: Logo of PCB is made by Zaxotes. The squad page is made by me. Some part of the BG of squad has Ahad's menu's pic.

The 45,000 vCash contest to be announced tomorrow!

Attachments

• Pakistan Page[G].png
    Pakistan Page[G].png
    34.5 KB · Views: 762
  • Pak by Zax.png
    Pak by Zax.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
When will i get my prize? As I guessed correctly about the players still playing. But wrong on the 2nd question. And Pakistan at 3rd!!

I want to see about Zimbabwe..It will be the most suprising and interesting

Mate, I have presented Pakistan team in the end and all the ten teams are over! Zimbabwe have lost their existence in the Top 10!

Gorro_124 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

When will i get my prize? As I guessed correctly about the players still playing. But wrong on the 2nd question. And Pakistan at 3rd!!

I have clearly written in the last update that prizes will be given tomorrow!

Mate I like the first post of your story and the idea of Teams in 2020 is very innovative. Brilliant story:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Dipakvaio added 11 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

*Won The Second Place In SOTM - August.

Congratulations mate. BTW who won 1st

The Predict And Win Contest

Well, Here is the link to the question I asked : Click Here. You guys had to predict 3 players and the team's ranking. Six members had predicted the answer. The members who took part in this contest were Coolboy12, Waqaspk456, Binnu, Bevab, thegreatkhan and Pakistani Army. Well, below are the entries:

A. Mohammed Aamer, Shahid Afridi, Umar Akmal.
B. The team will be at No. 5.

A. Mohammad Aamir, Shahzaib Hasan and Umar Akmal
B. The Team will be No. 3 .

Mohammad Aamer,Uma Akmal, Salman Butt
Rating=3

A. Hammad Azam, Mohammad Aamer, Shahzaib Hasan.
B. The Team will be No.6..

The following are my enteries:
1) Mohammad Aamer, Fawad Alam & Umar Akmal
2) Rating = 5th.

Contest:
A:Aamer, Umar Akmal, Hammad Azam
B:No.4

Bevab, Haris Khan[TGK] and Binnu predicted correctly about the 3 players who are still playing in the squad. And the team ranking was predicted correctly by Waqas And Binnu. In the last predicta contest, I had divided and paid the vCash to all the correct answerers. As demanded by the readers, I used random.org to pick a winner.

"Predict The 3 Players Contest": The Great Khan [Wins 20k]
"Predict The Ranking Contest": Binnu [Wins 20k]

Bevab was unfortunate but hope he tries his luck in the next edition of this contest. Congrats To TGK & Binnu! Thanks to all the participants for participating! Keep taking part in the contests and keep reading the story till then!

Last edited:
Waqas posted Salman Butt and he is not playing where as TGK predicted correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread