Grounds

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
My ground at the moment holds 8700, I pull in about ?35k from each home game which isnt that bad, and my member count increases by around 15-20 each week due to confidence being so high and the team doing well.

What do you reckon I should spend on my ground to pull in a decent amount of money? (Taking into account the maintenance costs)

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
My ground's capacity is 21000! But I do have 10,000 covered seats, which was a bit of a mistake as I was foolish when I first started. However, I get a minimum of ?60k and the highest I got was ?80k, when my stadium was nearly sold out, except for the covered seats. Which division are you in? If u are in Div.4 or higher, then you should expand your capacity by about 5000 if you are winning games.

Briggsey

International Coach
Im in V.216 so i guess that restricts me somewhat being quite low down, but im still joint top along with 4 other teams and finished 3rd last season so im not doing too badly.

I got 7743 for my last home game and it keeps rising.

Bilal91

International Coach
10/02/2006 Played a match and received ?68400 in gate receipts
This is what i recieved in my latest home game...not bad as i only have a capacity of 9100...

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Bilal, you're lucky because you are in SriLanka so you are in Div.3. If you were in a country more challenging (England), then you'd be in Div.4 or Div.5. That's why your league is so easy compared to mine where the worst teams get atleast respectable ratings and the best ones get quality ratings.

Bilal91

International Coach
Two of my leagues team have atleast 4 players above 10,000...

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
top of my league 4 has a sensational top order, on TIE aswell

i only have Prof top order aswell

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Well, I have a 15K stadium, and get 50-90K outta it. When completely full it should yeild me about 110K.

Users who are viewing this thread