guys help meeeeeeeee

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have just bought cricket 2004 i installed in my computer but when i click on run game some thing appears unable to initliaze what does it mean help me

my system windows 1998

32mb
128 kb
4.3 gb

40x cd rom

and the most importen
3d agp graphic 4mb video please help me guys

I already told you, you don't meet the minimum requirements- you have to get a new computer if you want to play it

Why do people always post usless computer specifications?

They should just compare theirs to other people's ones on other threads of this forum.

And as Brad likes saying, "Search the bloody forum!" :):):)

sorry guys i am new if i made any mistakes i appoligez and jarryd why do i have to go away be nice please sorry

aye hey, take it easy on the guy ok, he jus needs some enlightening, a better pc would do mate, shame on u jarryd! if u were in his shoes, then u would have asked the same. he's new alright..

if u were in his shoes, then u would have asked the same. he's new alright..
He posted the question, I answered him- then he posted it again and I answered again
Then he went on to post it 3 more bloody times, don't tell us to bloody take it easy on him

sorry guys i am new if i made any mistakes i appoligez
I'm sure we can get over it provided you don't do it again

brad who told you to answer my questions did i ask you to answer my question no ............ and i did appoligez by posting they same topic more then three times brad because i really wanted to play the game and i was thinking if any of you guys had a answer for my questions if you were in my place oyu would do the same thing all right just calm down mat i am new and i dont want to creat troubel in my first day please be nice

ok guys settle down dude don't fight man calm down farhad may be ur memory might be less or may be ur game doesn't allow to play in 98 the same thing happen to my his cricket 2004 didn't work in 98 windows so u might have to change the windown either into 2000 or xp so it might work

vibs89 will it work in dell i a getting dell in this week so please tell me it is works in dell ......... i dont know much about computers it seems like you guys can help me so will it work in dell

What are it's specs? Dell's are generally crap for gaming but you should be able to run Cricket 2004 on it- post the specs here so we can have a look

i'll tellu wat brad352 is right delll is crap iis for gaming even i try to run my game cricket 004 in dell fiinally it didn't work i'll tell u should bring compaqe computer instead of dell my game work in compaqe and dell sucks

Users who are viewing this thread