Harsha Bhogle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisShowStinks

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
West Indies
Does anyone else want to hear Harsha Bhogle as part of the commentary for the next cricket installment?

- Sorry if this has already been covered ...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
B

Bigby Wolf

Its not about whose Voice is in the game but about how well BA exceuted the commentary in the game.

Sadly BA lacks in the department with broken commentary and it has only got worsed over the Iterations.

Although David Basheer & Matthew Hill are still OP. (DBC 14 Memories Strikes) :p

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its not about whose Voice is in the game but about how well BA exceuted the commentary in the game.

Sadly BA lacks in the department with broken commentary and it has only got worsed over the Iterations.

Although David Basheer & Matthew Hill are still OP. (DBC 14 Memories Strikes) :p
Mel Jones has been great on Sky Sports this summer, yet her personality and knowledge doesn't translate in game. I'd say the same about Slater.

Big Ant should hire Charles Dagnall if they need a B-list England commentator. He's much better than many of the others. James Taylor needs to spend his time scouting county cricket to find some test batsman for the England team.

But I also agree with @passwordistaco, comms is low priority for me. I think it's a huge task to make it not become repetitive by the end of the first week and at that point I'd mute it anyway.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
No commentary for me.. Just create more on field environment and give dialogues to close in the fielders to create the feel of being in the middle..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread