Have you stopped playing ashes 2009?

have you stopped playing ashes 09?

• yes will play again when the patch is released.

Votes: 52 62.7%
  • yes uninstalled the game,not playing it again

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • no still playing and enjoying the game

Votes: 23 27.7%

• Total voters

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And if so will you start playing again if a final patch is released?
I am still playing online but there doesnt seem to be many players online who i trust anymore.

Last edited:
I still play it religiously especially since CR was not what I thought it was going to be.

Not hard to get a game on ps3 either.

I was waiting for the patch & I aint playing the PC version :(

but the patch might not come out so it suxs abit - might play again with the beta - is beta online server active ?

Last edited:
I have stopped playing it now. I have nothing to prove or gain. I am ranked number 1 on Xbox for a while now, nothing has changed or likley to change. If someone gets close to my record then I might start playing on a regular basis again. I don't mind playing if someone sends me a challenging message for a game or to test their skills. There is nothing new in the game but same old quitters (They think that they are smart to quit at the last minute, I am not even after a win, I am just after a decent game!).

Patch might interest me if it comes out.

I stopped playing a week after Transmission closed down. I Might play if a Patch comes & so does a texture editor.

I must say that i really enjoyed my time with Dutchad, jaraarrow, sunnykinger, the_gas & others. A final thank you from my side to all the above mentioned gentlemen for some exciting matches.

I have been playing it every now and then and I'm enjoying it a lot. Great job Transmission.

Yep still enjoying it! Mixing up online with Cricket revolution, which is heaps of fun, and off line ODI's with Ashes 09. both offer something different, both offer thoroughly good entertainment!:)

I got fed up with the game after 3 weeks, test cricket is just rubbish on it. I was holding out for the patch but have pretty much given up hope so have written it off as yet another piss poor attempt at a cricket game. One day someone will get it right

I got fed up with the game after 3 weeks, test cricket is just rubbish on it. I was holding out for the patch but have pretty much given up hope so have written it off as yet another piss poor attempt at a cricket game. One day someone will get it right

OdI's are pretty realistic though dont you think? The Ai field settings are certainly more effective and I have good games with it.

I love the game, its wayyy better with the patch. Shame it collides with my exam time!

It helps to relax while you are having exams, so a game or two won't hurt your results. Maybe a couple of 5 overs ODIs will be just perfect!

Stopped now due to Fifa coming along, will probably start again if the patch comes out for us PS3 users.

AC09 on the back burner for now. I am enjoying CR a little more

Users who are viewing this thread