HB studios Working on Cricket

grkrama

National Board President
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but HB studios seem to be working on a cricket game according to this site.

What kind of opportunities are you looking for?: Full SKU development, work-for-hire and co-development projects on PC, console and mobile; branding and sponsorship partners for The Golf Club game; Indian partners for a work-in-progress cricket game.

HB Studios | Canada@GDC2014

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I guess that is probably Trine's Cricket 10 that was supposed to be out in 2010. Trine is a gaming company based in India

Here is the few images of that game which did not come out

Trine_4.jpg

cricket-10-011.jpg

cricket-10-009.jpg

grkrama

National Board President
I guess that is probably Trine's Cricket 10 that was supposed to be out in 2010. Trine is a gaming company based in India

Here is the few images of that game which did not come out

could be... those shots look good whatever happened to them.

But from the statement im reading it like they are looking for indian partners for the game than co developing it, probably trying to bag ipl license or something, could be totally wrong, probably should try asking in their forum for more info or someone who attended the gdc could tell more.:spy

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Also they are the same company that made Street Cricket if it makes easier to understand. When I lived in India their office was 10 minutes away from my place. The company had shut down giving reason their "Air Conditioning gave a lot of problems and they should be back under new owner" Sangam Gupta the CEO back then was excited about his game. Seemed an enthusiastic person but lack of funds and he lay off 20 people owing some 5 lakh INR to those people.

----------

HB Studios last made Cricket 07 whose graphics for that time were pretty good enough. With Trine's cricket 10 had come out. It would be dream come true for cricket game lovers if at all Trines Cricket 10 with obviously current generation graphics and Cricket Life come out (:spy:lol:facepalm) hope those three smileys sum up the situation but :p

----------

Here are some more screenies

cricket10.jpg

cricket-10-001.jpg

cricket-10-002.jpg

cricket-10-003.jpg

cricket-10-005.jpg

cricket-10-010.jpg

cricket-10-011.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

Sanath-Jayasuria_Head_01.jpg

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Doesn't look good at all. Maybe we have been spoiled by DBC. They surely have raised the bar many folds.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Doesn't look good at all. Maybe we have been spoiled by DBC. They surely have raised the bar many folds.

Those screenshots are from 2010. Dbc14 released now. If they are working I am sure they would have better graphics by now :)

Pat

International Coach

I hope you realise these screens are nearly 4 years old (or even older). Looks pretty good for that time in my opinion.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Those screenshots are from 2010. Dbc14 released now. If they are working I am sure they would have better graphics by now :)

Yeh, perhaps you're right.

I hope you realise these screens are nearly 4 years old (or even older). Looks pretty good for that time in my opinion.

Well, I disagree there. They don't look good for 2010 too. Maybe it's just me, but Ashes 09 was better at least w.r.t graphics.

Pat

International Coach
Well, I disagree there. They don't look good for 2010 too. Maybe it's just me, but Ashes 09 was better at least w.r.t graphics.

Ashes 09 was a finished game. These were WIP screenshots.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I just wish these people just give their player models and stadium models to Kurt. I would prefer to play Cricket Heroes then these games. The AI is really good in CH, best I have seen in any game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
^ Sangam is a former admin here at PC. :)

:eek: .. That means you guys will be having inside info on Trine's 10. What happened exactly?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

Users who are viewing this thread