Headbutt FC Official Thread

It's football, it's football, it's football!!!!!!!! :mad
Not at Headbutt FC. Allow me to explain:

Soccer has the name soccer.
Rugby has the name rugby. On top of that, it has nothing to do with football because it is a handling/passing game, not a kicking game.
Football (AFL) has no other alternative. Therefore AFL gets the name football.

Where's Zorax? He's more interesting...
Oh, wha? Sorry, I was busy at Gringrotts. Something to do with a dead relative and an erranious will. No worries though, Aunt Marge's 25-karat diamond ring is with me now, as I believe she would have wanted it. I mean, what will Bogo do with it??

AFL does have an alernative, it would be known as AFL, you typed it just after the word football and just before you said theres no alternative actually :p
Silly headbutters...

Not at Headbutt FC. Allow me to explain:

Soccer has the name soccer.
Rugby has the name rugby. On top of that, it has nothing to do with football because it is a handling/passing game, not a kicking game.
Football (AFL) has no other alternative. Therefore AFL gets the name football.

It's American Football as it is not the original football. Association Football is the real football.

AFL does have an alernative, it would be known as AFL, you typed it just after the word football and just before you said theres no alternative actually :p
Silly headbutters...
AFL is the name of the league, not the name of the game. It stands for Australian FOOTBALL League.

Don't you call rugby league football in Australia as well? Even though you use hands not feet.

I hate Australian Football.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread